LatinMuscStudPhl in Philly - Good Guy!

azdr0710
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don’t think that’s accurate. I’m a regular of his and he told me why he created the ad, and it wasn’t because he had a partner. He’s a member here, so I’ll leave it to him if he wishes to disclose his reasons.

I’m was speculating as to why he’s keeping the pervertedeight ad but I’m certain when I first saw that ad it mentioned something about meeting with a partner. The 2nd ad also had face pics.

I know he’s a member but thanks for insight as to why he has a 2nd ad,

Edited by big-n-tall

Don’t think that’s accurate. I’m a regular of his and he told me why he created the ad, and it wasn’t because he had a partner. He’s a member here, so I’ll leave it to him if he wishes to disclose his reasons.

RJD is totally right and big-n-tall when saying '' unless he paid for both in advance and can’t be refunded for one''. The ad was supposed to be up for two months, but they might have charged for another month since I did not cancel it before the date they collect the payment. No intention of payment $79.99 monthly for 2 different accounts LOL. Just to clarify! Thanks guys!

Another case of buyer’s remorse from me. Not worth the time and money.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I wonder if you're not a flake who once pretended to be scheduling an appointment and never showed up. By checking your messages on this forum I think people can assume the reason of my suspicion! I'm don't feel offended or want to offend anyone, just to make it clear. As someone once told-me on here ''do not take this too seriously!''

I just did a search for "leftbench". @MascFitStud has correctly assessed the former's posting history, including being "underwhelmed" or dissatisfied with guys who routinely elicit rave reviews from more credible posters. It also seems there's reason to doubt leftbench ever met the guys he found underwhelming.

• 7 months later...