Adonis at Evolve Tonight (July 6th)

musclelover
This topic is 1749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I received the email that lists a bunch of tonight's dancers - and it looks to be very good, apparently things are not slowing down even though World Pride is over.

I'm planning to go. Anyone else going tonight? Feel free to PM me and maybe we can meet up.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious, popped in last week with an older gentleman friend after the Townhouse, is there an old-style drink scam thing there like hustler bars used to do ? The dancers of course talk you up as they did my friend, eventually asking (kinda pushy) "can you buy me a drink?" He was too polite to say no (if you use a CC it's an auto 50$ min btw lol) so he pays cash. And the dancer tells the bartender what he wants and HIS NAME. ie Grey Goose n tonic ON BRETT. Do the dancers get a kickback for drinks they get guys to buy them?? (in the old days the customer was charged for a drink but the dancer was given ginger ale or club soda so the club made more $$$)

1) wrong board - there is one for strip clubs

2) I’ve never in all my years of going to TIm’s clubs had a dancer ask me to buy him a drink. Ever.

LOL well THIS one did. (and Tim, or his brother not sure which friend I was with knows them) was also there. And twas word for word what I said, gave the bartender (the one covered in hair front n back) his order and said put it on (his name). So there u have it.

1) wrong board - there is one for strip clubs

2) I’ve never in all my years of going to TIm’s clubs had a dancer ask me to buy him a drink. Ever.

i realize this is the wrong board but dancers at Adonis have asked me to buy them a drink. I usually ask them if I'm talking to

them and need another drink.

Here at Adonis in the L.A. area alcoholic drinks are NOT sold. Water and soft drinks are sold. Alcohol is BYOB which patrons bring without being charged by Adonis. Adonis holds the bottles and sells mixes. Bottles are returned to the patrons when they leave the premises.

Curious, popped in last week with an older gentleman friend after the Townhouse, is there an old-style drink scam thing there like hustler bars used to do ? The dancers of course talk you up as they did my friend, eventually asking (kinda pushy) "can you buy me a drink?" He was too polite to say no (if you use a CC it's an auto 50$ min btw lol) so he pays cash. And the dancer tells the bartender what he wants and HIS NAME. ie Grey Goose n tonic ON BRETT. Do the dancers get a kickback for drinks they get guys to buy them?? (in the old days the customer was charged for a drink but the dancer was given ginger ale or club soda so the club made more $$$)

Ive been to Adonis many many times and never once did this happen to me

I know the answer to this one.

If a dancer gets a certain number of drinks bought for him(I think the number is five), the fee the dancer has to pay to “dance” at Adonis is waived.

In case you were wondering, I’ve been to Adonis many times. I’ve been asked to buy drinks more than a few times. Maybe I just have one of those faces...

If a dancer gets a certain number of drinks bought for him(I think the number is five), the fee the dancer has to pay to “dance” at Adonis is waived.

In case you were wondering, I’ve been to Adonis many times. I’ve been asked to buy drinks more than a few times. Maybe I just have one of those faces...

The dancer has to pay a fee to dance???

This makes sense. Yes they pay a flat fee because Tim Knows they will get tips and cuts down on scrubs dancing. HOWEVER he waves the fee for certain hotter and/or famous dancers who will draw a crowd. Like

Maybe 1-2 a night. Or so I hear. Since I pretty much only have paid any attention to the latter type, this might explain why I’ve never been asked to buy a drink. The guys I get dances from basically never make it to the bar.

Been going to adonis since he was in brooklyn. Never once have been asked to buy a drink

THANK YOU! ;) Question answered.

At the Nude Party a Cola is $5 so probably $15 for alcohol at the regular go go . If I am approached and do not want to be talked up, I tell them I am an Uber driver waiting for my client to finish his dance. Never fails to get them on their way. No one has ever asked me to buy them a drink though they are not always accurate on their dance counts, so there is reason to pay attention there.

Edited by purplekow