NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

Are there more neighbors' sons than there are neighbors?

In my case, it's the opposite.

Where I live-- all of the neighbors in the 35 townhouse units seem to be hiding.  I rarely see anyone while I view from my large window that's in my living room or from the other windows that are in my place.  I rarely hear anyone as well, and when I walk to the mailboxes that are nicely situated, is anyone else around?  No, and  It's frightening at times.

As far as "Neighbors' Sons" go-- they too have been non existent during the 25+ years that I have lived here--but with one exception.

During my sixth or seventh year of living in my townhouse, the next door neighbor had a youngish looking father and the hottest of sons who was perhaps in his early to mid twenties.  

One day while I looked outside of my sliding glass door that's in my 2nd floor bedroom, down below me and on the sidewalk was this gorgeous creature (neighbor's son) wearing the tightest of black pants and showing off the most desirable of asses.  

Unfortunately, father and son did not live in the contiguous unit very long; thus I failed to get to know either.

Thanks for your post.

Edited by Axiom2001

4 hours ago, Whitman said:

I'd willingly allow him to service me, and after my mighty explosion and his taking all of my sweet leche, I'd direct him to my nips in order  to receive some mighty hot and desirable fire from his teeth!!!

Edited by Axiom2001