NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My neighbor’s son Brandon is quite the looker and just the way I like ‘em – not so bright and desperate for cash. He’s home from college, and when he walked over yesterday, asking me if I had anything for him to do around the house, I knew I had to think fast. I told him I was trying to get back in shape and had just dusted off my gym equipment in the garage. “Do you do any training? You’re in great shape yourself.” I complimented his physique and spent probably 90 seconds caressing his biceps, shoulders and abs... he didn’t seem to mind. Our twice-weekly sessions start tomorrow. This could be fun…  😀

image.thumb.png.bcf961ca070903a967b2c3d0e299fadf.png

9 hours ago, RickyKiss said:

My neighbor’s son Brandon is quite the looker and just the way I like ‘em – not so bright and desperate for cash. He’s home from college, and when he walked over yesterday, asking me if I had anything for him to do around the house, I knew I had to think fast. I told him I was trying to get back in shape and had just dusted off my gym equipment in the garage. “Do you do any training? You’re in great shape yourself.” I complimented his physique and spent probably 90 seconds caressing his biceps, shoulders and abs... he didn’t seem to mind. Our twice-weekly sessions start tomorrow. This could be fun…  😀

image.thumb.png.bcf961ca070903a967b2c3d0e299fadf.png

Make are you let us know the “rest of the story” @RickyKiss!!!