Will the REAL LeonTrotsky Please Stand Up?

Guest LeonTrotsky
This topic is 1777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeonTrotsky
Or “re-introduce” as the case may be...?

I guess "all asians look alike" (and we're good at math and science.... and if you eat Chinese food you'll be hungry in 40 minutes.....and.....)

Guest LeonTrotsky

While you were looking, did you see the finger?? It means you’re #1 in my book ;)

Edited to add: You know, this post is incredibly narcissistic:rolleyes: Thank you for the insight into the “real LeonTrotsky”

Such sadness and darkness here.

Your post is quite revealing, and I appreciate your willingness to disclose so much about yourself. I need say no more. You are trying to make me become obnoxious here, and I will not play into that sorry game of yours. I am sure that this exchange is nothing short of boring to everyone else on this forum.

May I suggest that you make good use of that finger to use the IGNORE option?

Edited by LeonTrotsky

For a guy who’s allegedly 23, you speak with the insight of a battle weary warrior who’s actually been in the trenches “fighting the good fight” as an educator for a loooong time.

Another accusation directed at @LeonTrotsky ;)

I remember a time when @BOZO T CLOWN went crazy accusing a forum member of pretending to be a teacher

Guest LeonTrotsky
Ive been following this thread for the better part of a week. I’m completely befuddled by the issues here that are at the center of this squabble. Anyway, isn’t it time for pizza?

AX9pFh2.jpg

One pepperoni on its way!:):):)

Ive been following this thread for the better part of a week. I’m completely befuddled by the issues here that are at the center of this squabble. Anyway, isn’t it time for pizza?

AX9pFh2.jpg

My favorite is that because some web browsers have been unable to resolve the supplied A4A URLs, that the @LeonTrotsky account is a sock puppet. :rolleyes: Since this argument is a logical fallacy (the first part has nothing to do with the second part) I would expect this to be befuddling. ;)

I'll take a Hawaiian! :D

Guest LeonTrotsky
My favorite is that because some web browsers have been unable to resolve the supplied A4A URLs, that the @LeonTrotsky account is a sock puppet. :rolleyes: Since this argument is a logical fallacy (the first part has nothing to do with the second part) I would expect this to be befuddling. ;)

I'll take a Hawaiian! :D

what is a sock puppet? (and i love pineapple, too...)

Another accusation directed at @LeonTrotsky ;)

I remember a time when @BOZO T CLOWN went crazy accusing a forum member of pretending to be a teacher

And @BOZO T CLOWN was incorrect, he was a teacher. But Bozo had a mission here to discredit anyone who disagreed with him about politics.

The charade about being a clown was forgotten .

Edited by WilliamM