CANCELED - 2020 Palm Springs Weekend! #17

Oliver
This topic is 1517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Here!!!:):D:cool: Arrived yesterday after a bad-weather-free trip. Epigonos provided company and driving - thank you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in April!:D:)

Glad to hear that you have arrived safe and sound... Looking forward to meeting you, Epigonos, TruthBTold, Just Sayin', Purplekow, and all the rest... :):cool:

Edited by easygoingpal

Alas. Circumstances have conspired to compel me to cancel my jaunt to this year's gathering. :(

So just that mean's y'all must get up to XXXTRA nogood on my behalf!

I, too, am unlikely to make this year’s gathering. I’m in the midst of starting a new business.

You will both be missed! :( Hope to see you next year.

Rob

Ontario is the nearest relatively large airport, however, it is about forty-five minute minutes to an hour drive from Palm Springs on a good day. On the Monday morning after Coachella it would likely take a lot more time. Flights into the Palm Springs Airport "can be" more expensive than those into and out of Ontario, Orange County, LAX, or Burbank but the location of these airports make them a major hassle. All of the attendees using the Palm Springs Airport have remarked on how easy and convenient it is. It is also located only about ten minutes from downtown Palm Springs and the locations of our events.

I will be flying RT out of Payne Field, Everett instead of SeaTac on Alaska. Payne opened last year but did not have nonstop flights to PS--now they do. Only 10 minutes from my house! Can take a Lyft.

To all, I will attend Saturday and Sunday and will be coming from Orange County, about two hours away.

I may need a room to stay for Saturday night and I plan to go back to Orange County on Sunday night.

Would anyone be willing to spare a bed for Saturday night? I'll gladly pay half of the hotel fee for one day.

Thank you. Feel free to DM me privately if you like.

All please note that Oliver, the Palm Springs forum weekend host and organizer, has posted the official 2020 invitation in another thread.....

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/attention-17th-annual-palm-springs-weekend-2020.155708/

please read through the entire invitation......

if any forum members haven't attended before and are thinking about it, look through this long thread to get a feel for the weekend vibe and try to attend....it's an exceedingly friendly and very casual event......