Mark Parker

sydneyboy
This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is that his new standard rate or was that just volume pricing in LA?

Welcoming feedback from the forum on whether he is worth the rates being asked? Which is the purpose of the forum....isn’t it .

Nonsense. That is why we seek feedback from others to decide who is worth making the investment

My previous reply was in response to your question about his rate -- your words were "Is that his new standard rate or was that just volume pricing in LA?". You weren't asking for feedback.

Please say it ain’t so. Is that his new standard rate or was that just volume pricing in LA?

He will be visiting DC soon and I was hoping to try but not at That rate.

He's in NYC now and I hit him up. He seems really nice but he wanted $400. I told him $300 is what I budget in NYC and asked if he could do that.....he was firm at 400 so I declined.

90% of the time if I offer 300 they accept so it's just not worth it to pay more. I think one time I paid $350 (AaronMasseur) and he was fun and sexy but I've had tons of hotter experiences for guys who charged 300 so why bother?

Plenty of superstar hot guys to choose from in NYC!

• 5 months later...

If you want to know what it’s like to spend time and have fun with a Belami boy, then splurge on Mark Parker. I met him in Atlanta last fall and hope to see him again when he is back in the states. Checks (Czechs?) off every box for me. He’s Russian...I know.

He’s Russian...I know.

Hi @Poincare - I have seen a couple of folks here write euphemistically about Russian guys and I'm wondering why. I'm not criticizing, I'm honestly curious. In part I can't tell whether it's "He's Russian, avoid" or "He's Russian, they're all hot". It seems to be a thing but it's whooshing over my head and I'm wondering what I'm overlooking. If you prefer to reply PM/DM that's cool. Thank you.

Hi @Poincare - I have seen a couple of folks here write euphemistically about Russian guys and I'm wondering why. I'm not criticizing, I'm honestly curious. In part I can't tell whether it's "He's Russian, avoid" or "He's Russian, they're all hot". It seems to be a thing but it's whooshing over my head and I'm wondering what I'm overlooking. If you prefer to reply PM/DM that's cool. Thank you.

I don't know if this is what is being referred to. But there were at least occasionally really handsome Eastern Europeans who promised the world in their ads, but, by report here, were often not very interactive when actually met.

Gman

No sarcasm or hidden meanings. He is incredible to spend time with. Nothing fake or misleading. Just an incredibly hot guy who aims to please. Bright, engaging and sexy. My comment on him being Russian is that I compared him to a Belami boy and I just wanted to cutely acknowledge that was not Czech. Not meant as a slight in any way to Russians. My grandmother is from Russia for Gods sake, Long live the motherland!

• 1 year later...

He is a great top and looks as good if not better than his pictures. Last time I asked he quoted 500 as the hourly rate which was way out of my range

If he has clients willing to pay 500, good for him. And maybe that Fire Island hottie look merits 500 to some guys. But IMHO there are more masculine guys with better physiques in mid range markets who ask 250-300. To each his own.

If he has clients willing to pay 500, good for him. And maybe that Fire Island hottie look merits 500 to some guys. But IMHO there are more masculine guys with better physiques in mid range markets who ask 250-300. To each his own.

He is Russian like Yul Brynner. What more do you want? I hired a Russian young man twice in Berlin

Edited by WilliamM