Mark Parker

sydneyboy
This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would expect that he might do VERY well in Dubai. Dubai is way more laid back than Saudi Arabia or Kuwait. There are tons of extremely wealth Saudis and Kuwaitis. Arabs are olive complected and cut. This kid is blond and uncut. He would likely be a very popular novelty in that part of the world.

So Oaktown jumped on the grenade:

Pictures and stats are accurate, well rounded & traveled Russian with minimal accent. Fully versatile and very friendly.

Repeat at 4 Bills / hour? Probably.

Pictures and stats are accurate, well rounded & traveled Russian with minimal accent. Fully versatile and very friendly.

If I understand what you are saying, then I'm certainly glad he's 'Available For' more than what he lists he's available for. ;)

Gman

He’s hot. I met him too. I might repeat if I see him come again

Was he worth 400?

I would say yes, but once. Spoil yourself with this kid, sort of like going to a Michelin 2 or 3 star restaurant. Don't become a frequent regular.

I would say yes, but once. Spoil yourself with this kid, sort of like going to a Michelin 2 or 3 star restaurant. Don't become a frequent regular.

Did he ask you to pay upfront before the fun? He did for me. Before we did anything he asked me to Venmo him. I usually pay after with others but he’s different

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Please say it ain’t so. Is that his new standard rate or was that just volume pricing in LA?

He will be visiting DC soon and I was hoping to try but not at That rate.

Rather than relying on the forum, why dont you just message him and ask?