Huge Bodybuilder - Alejo - This Week at Adonis/Spunk NYC

musclelover
This topic is 1730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. I just saw the flyers for NYC Adonis and Spunk@Monster that showed this HUGE BB - Alejo - who appeared this week. While these venues normally have a bunch of muscle guys and some bodybuilders, the photos of Alejo show a MASSIVE bodybuilder that seems to be a little less common lately. If anyone is able to post a photo of Alejo, please do. And if anyone has actually seen or met him, please let us know what you think (and how he looked in person).

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good research, BuffWolverin. The physique from the Rentmen photos look very different from the Adonis/Spunk photos, which show him in context shape. Wondering if anyone saw him at Adonis/Spunk and can comment on whether he's currently in contest shape or off-season.

The Alejo at the Adonis party is someone else . He also goes by a different name (Andy) he is originally from Colombia and normally based in Texas. He’s been serious about becoming a competitive bodybuilder lately. I’ve never seen him here in NYC before but I hope he becomes a regular . I can’t give more info unfortunately but hopefully he will decide himself if he want to divulge more. Or just go to Adonis/Spunk club get a lap dance and ask yourself .

• 1 month later...
The neck tattoo is pretty extraordinary. The rest of him isn't so bad either. I wonder how far he goes. His "I am into" list sounds limited.

Here's my best guess as to how far he goes.

The "market" for a bodybuilder like Alejo/Hamptonn is a niche market, meaning that there are lots of guys who would be happy enough just to meet up for muscle worship - and Alejo/Hamptonn would have a ready-made market without having to do much more than that - that is, if he doesn't want to. So, it does makes sense for him to limit his "I am into" list.

If he were truly ONLY into muscle worship, he could also identify as "straight," rather than "bisexual" - and end any assumption that he might do more. However, when I look at his photos, to me at least, he just oozes sexuality - so if I had to guess, I would say that if he is the least bit attracted to his client, he will do more - and perhaps even a lot more. Again, just a guess.

The "market" for a bodybuilder like Alejo/Hamptonn is a niche market, meaning that there are lots of guys who would be happy enough just to meet up for muscle worship - and Alejo/Hamptonn would have a ready-made market without having to do much more than that - that is, if he doesn't want to. So, it does makes sense for him to limit his "I am into" list.

If he were truly ONLY into muscle worship, he could also identify as "straight," rather than "bisexual" - and end any assumption that he might do more. However, when I look at his photos, to me at least, he just oozes sexuality - so if I had to guess, I would say that if he is the least bit attracted to his client, he will do more - and perhaps even a lot more. Again, just a guess.

Or you could just contact him and ask. :D

Just contacted him about a session next weekend—I’ll report back!

Musclelover your point is well taken about the huge bodybuilders. Most start out and will only see guys that they pose for while the clients whacks off. Over time though the amount of requests for more becomes overwhelming as to the amount of requests for just stand and pose, so many of these huge guys "loosen up" their boundaries. I've seen it over and over.

Alejo/Hamptonn ... new neck tattoo about a month ago. I know him from Insta, major player competitor South Amer, last contest 2 months ago. Interestingly, his Insta first name and contest name are not the same, but it is definitely the same guy, because his placement rank, related Insta content, and official contest pics all line up. He has since packed on some off-season bulk. Freakin' hot. JO material. When I go to Colombia I will see if he is available (his current plans NYC and Dallas). Good to know his status here because he also may have buddies in Colombia who 'get down' for worship.

Edited by SirBIllybob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe he is now based in Miami (used to be Dallas til about 6 months ago) I see that he posts pics from NYC once in a while but I haven’t seen him at Adonis in a few months .

Hamptonn's Rentmen ad has expired. Guess I missed him in NYC. Are you sure that he's now in Miami? His last posted photo on his expired Rentmen ad showed him to be HUGE. Did anyone actually see him recently?

• 2 months later...

It seems that there are so few really big competition-ready bodybuilders out there. So I'm surprised that we haven't seen more comments on this board from those who've met up with him.

Given that he's appeared at Adonis, we certainly know that he's "real," so I'm hoping that the current NYC ad on Rentmen is really him (and not someone who's using his photos).