Guys don't want this

friendofsheila
This topic is 2019 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I read in a book by a woman that most men don't want to f*** the ones they like to talk to.

Also, most don't want to talk to the ones they want to f***.

I think this is also true for gay men. (Not all of them, but a lot.)

It depends on the guy. Some guys are attracted ONLY to women they find interesting. TBH, the hyper alpha type you are referring to often doesn't like to talk to women at all.

Edited by FreshFluff

Somewhat true. It really depends on the person. I do have one close friend that I have formed a very good, friendly relationship with but we do fuck around. He moved so it only happens when he’s in town for business. I think it brings us even closer together the fact that we can be intimate with each other. We’re just too independent to actually have a relationship so it’s best we’re just friends.

I read in a book by a woman that most men don't want to f*** the ones they like to talk to.

Also, most don't want to talk to the ones they want to f***.

I think this is also true for gay men. (Not all of them, but a lot.)

Just curious, what is the name of the book?

In bed I like men who aggressively pursue their own pleasure. If a man has lost sight of my comfort in the holy name of enjoying himself I tend to key into his excitement, unaware of my discomforts. A man who gets to know me and to care for me deeply tends to worry about hurting me, or his focus shifts to trying to please me, which takes a lot of the fun out of sex for me.