When you wipe - do you wipe forward or backward?

Larstrup
This topic is 2003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m considering a Toto for the powder room. I have 4 toilets, but the one I’m looking at is expensive, so I only want one. Which model do you recommend?

I only used the retrofit toilet seat/bidet combination (not the full toilet, so if it is, i’m not able to give you the best info)...However, if you are looking for a toilet seat/bidet combo, I’d recommend the washlet S500e or S550e. I prefer the S500e version as it does not have automatic lid, which has been a nuisance (can turn off though). They are quite low profile, easy to install (per my super), and really helps save a lot of toilet paper. After using the older brand S350 for a few years, i recently changed to the S500e. Similar in function but nicer remote. The oscillating/pulse features are great and makes you feel very refreshed (hope this is not oversharing). The bidet is one thing i miss after traveling.

I use a roll of TP wrapped around an electric mixer - I get clean and an ass hair perm all at the same time!

Remember this:

tumblr_pi5y8coK3w1uz2jaso1_400.png

Wrap a flushable wipe around it and you can be squeaky clean! Don't worry - it is dishwasher safe so you can sterilize it before making that pesto sauce for tomorrow's dinner.

Thanks for explaining. Some actually think it is a reasonable topic for discussion

anything that includes this line -

"until the amount of remnants on the paper decreases by fifty percent"

is a reasonable topic for discussion.

at least to me.

hey, when your job is dealing with male assholes, it's all relevant. cleaning them, different views on what's appropriate, responding to some of them... have a great day, guys! :p