Any info on this beauty? MasseurJeremy NYC

N13

• 1 year later...

Took the plunge this early afternoon after the exhausting yet fun-filled time the night before. My observations:

• His pictures definitely looked better than in person (don't get me wrong, he was still hot AF).
  • I did not have a soft experience. I prefer soft-medium pressure, so I said medium, assuming that I would get the soft-medium pressure. But it was more of a medium-deep experience for me. He definitely paid attention to all body parts when I was faced down.
  • 90% of the time was mostly therapeutic, not much sensual / erotic elements to the session, so I am led to believe that most sessions just end on a typically expected ending for an erotic session (MT, HE). Let's just say we were both "happy." Any may I add that happiness is sweet ;)

Well, true to my word, I asked about joining him in the shower per a different thread (link here, post #11), but I am 0 for 1 in that category. Will try again.

JoeM, was this at his posted $135 rate?

Actually was too horny to re-confirm the rate on RentMasseur, so I just confirmed whether the same rate we had discussed back in January for a 90-minute erotic massage ($250) was still accurate. He actually asked me how I knew about the rate in the end - I guess he never saved or have deleted my number back then, or maybe I overpaid and just passed it off that $250 was the 90-min rate for an erotic massage. Who knows? I liked the experience and it was worth my money.

• 1 year later...
On 10/25/2018 at 8:12 AM, N13 said:

Soft - gentle touch

Do you mean he offers a rubdown and call it a massage? Being how pretty he is but his rate being low, there’s a good chance he is someone who doesn’t know how to massage. As attractive as he is, I’m not spending money on a rubdown.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:18 PM, JoeMendoza said:

Took the plunge this early afternoon after the exhausting yet fun-filled time the night before. My observations:

• His pictures definitely looked better than in person (don't get me wrong, he was still hot AF).
  • I did not have a soft experience. I prefer soft-medium pressure, so I said medium, assuming that I would get the soft-medium pressure. But it was more of a medium-deep experience for me. He definitely paid attention to all body parts when I was faced down.
  • 90% of the time was mostly therapeutic, not much sensual / erotic elements to the session, so I am led to believe that most sessions just end on a typically expected ending for an erotic session (MT, HE). Let's just say we were both "happy." Any may I add that happiness is sweet ;)

Well, true to my word, I asked about joining him in the shower per a different thread (link here, post #11), but I am 0 for 1 in that category. Will try again.

It seems different men has different experiences and to the discretion of the masseur to shift from therapeutic to sensual to erotic. In other words, his willingness to go into one direction or another is if he is attracted or not. Yet again, on my experience, if you offer the right tip $$$ a masseur will be happy to fulfill your wishes to your satisfaction!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...