Jay Dymel

sydneyboy
This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...
I might be alone in this boat but um, I think his dick looks really... Unusual and Different... Like his foreskin is super thick, like way too thick and squishy. Almost like it's one of those rubber/silicone cock-sleeves. But it's actually his penis skin. His foreskin is thicker than his cock-head. Does that turn you on?

Emphatically YES :)

Dumb question. I didn't know that you could actually read a review on rent.men. I know it shows the star rating, and answers to the 4 questions (length, looked like pics, relaxing, would you recommend). Is there more text that you can read? How do you get there?

go here: https://hide.me/en/proxy , enter the RM ad in the white box and click on the yellow box.....may have to accept the privacy policy several times before it kicks in....I have better luck with this using the Google Chrome browser

If you look closely at his pics some definitely appear dated. In the more recent pics he appears to have added muscle mass and sacrificed definition. (which I hate!) Love a lean ripped physique. I do like his dick though and he seems a pretty nice guy. I've exchanged texts with him a couple times and he's very cordial and prompt in his replies. Never got with him, though.

Dumb question. I didn't know that you could actually read a review on rent.men.

What @azdr0710 said in post No 11, pointing your to a proxy server/vpn. The review text is there, but not visible to readers in the US. @sydneyboy and I are in Australia so we can read them, but for US users work arounds like Azdr's are necessary.

Dumb question. I didn't know that you could actually read a review on rent.men. I know it shows the star rating, and answers to the 4 questions (length, looked like pics, relaxing, would you recommend). Is there more text that you can read? How do you get there?

The sites have closed off viewing comments to ppl in the US due to sesta/fosta. You can circumvent this by using the TOR browser which uses the "dark web" and uses a foreign IP address. ALternative;y use this service which accomplishes same "IP switch": https://hide.me/en/proxy You will then see all the comments! Also, I think you can only see comments on the rentmen.eu (european version).

go here: https://hide.me/en/proxy , enter the RM ad in the white box and click on the yellow box.....may have to accept the privacy policy several times before it kicks in....I have better luck with this using the Google Chrome browser

To make this work on Safari, I follow AZDR's path but also have to click the "more options" box, then make sure all boxes in the dropdown menu are checked.

• 1 month later...
This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.