411 on Meatball_Mike?

Kurtkri
This topic is 1368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In some ways he isn't my type but something about him interests me. I've just sent him a text inquiring about his willingness to do out call to my area. Will let you know what I learn.

Yeah, there is something about him that is really appealing!

How far away are you from him? Keep us posted as to his "out" & traveling response.

It looks as though his "in" location is set in a low key residential part of Silver Lake.

OK here is where things currently stand. The guy is VERY pro which includes being a great communicator. He answers texts VERY promptly. Within a couple of hours we had an appointment set up and I knew what his fee would be. He is coming to my place for a Saturday evening dinner and a couple of hours of play time. Since I'm about to leave on a three week vacation the appointment was set up for the end of October -- that was such a non issue that he didn't even comment on it when I mentioned it. If anybody wants any additional information feel free to PM me.

• 1 month later...
OK here is where things currently stand. The guy is VERY pro which includes being a great communicator. He answers texts VERY promptly. Within a couple of hours we had an appointment set up and I knew what his fee would be. He is coming to my place for a Saturday evening dinner and a couple of hours of play time. Since I'm about to leave on a three week vacation the appointment was set up for the end of October -- that was such a non issue that he didn't even comment on it when I mentioned it. If anybody wants any additional information feel free to PM me.

Well Epigonos, did your 3 week trip turn out ok & did the scheduled meet-up w/ Meatball Mike happen? We are all ears, here!

My three week trip turned out great. Unfortunately I came home with a heavy cold and had to cancel our get together; probably more for his sake than mine. I will definitely be getting together with him but I don't know exactly when. Right now my schedule is so hectic I get the feeling I'm chasing my tail. I'm leaving on 11/10 for a week in Puerto Vallarta and almost immediately upon my return have to take off to the Colorado River to spend Thanksgiving with the family. Right now I'm in the midst of decorating my condo for Christmas. I need to have it all done prior to leave for P.V. and Thanksgiving because once I'm home again I have to start preparing for my numerous Christmas Parties. I probably won't be able to get together with Mike until after the first of the new year.

My three week trip turned out great. Unfortunately I came home with a heavy cold and had to cancel our get together; probably more for his sake than mine. I will definitely be getting together with him but I don't know exactly when. Right now my schedule is so hectic I get the feeling I'm chasing my tail. I'm leaving on 11/10 for a week in Puerto Vallarta and almost immediately upon my return have to take off to the Colorado River to spend Thanksgiving with the family. Right now I'm in the midst of decorating my condo for Christmas. I need to have it all done prior to leave for P.V. and Thanksgiving because once I'm home again I have to start preparing for my numerous Christmas Parties. I probably won't be able to get together with Mike until after the first of the new year.

Sorry to learn of your heavy cold.

I often came down with some variant of congestion after concluding my various travels but now thankfully normally do much better in that regard than I used to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...