Best Bottom in London?

MattDaniel
This topic is 1633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many posts about who the best top is, but I’m going all next week and looking for a great bottom. Prefer smooth, athletic, sweet, and intimate. Also thinking about that tantric massage agency in town. Any recs?

I volunteer as tribute to reignite this conversation ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
From what I understand, he's not currently the best travel companion due to having ongoing issues with US CBP.

Yeah, I know about that. It's completely ridiculous. If only I was or knew a good immigration lawyer to help get this resolved.

Presumably if he thought the potential demand for his services was considerable in the US, he’d hire an immigration lawyer himself. It’s speculation on my part but he may have difficult issues with the IRS too...

Presumably if he thought the potential demand for his services was considerable in the US, he’d hire an immigration lawyer himself. It’s speculation on my part but he may have difficult issues with the IRS too...

That is a very likely possibility and one I definitely should have considered with my previous line of work.

• 4 weeks later...