Don't you hate it when this happens?

samhexum
This topic is 2081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Muscular model allegedly tried to kill roommate over sexual advances

A musclebound fitness model who came to New York to make cash dancing at a gay strip club landed in cuffs after he tried to kill his roommate for hitting on him, authorities said Wednesday.

Geoffrey Tracy, 25, of Gilroy, Calif., allegedly stabbed 50-year-old Gregory Kanczes 16 times after the older man tried to grab his privates, according to police and a source close to the case.

Tracy, who has no priors, fled the Hell’s Kitchen apartment Aug. 14 and flagged down a bystander who called cops.

He was arraigned Wednesday in Manhattan Criminal Court on attempted murder and assault raps and held on $500,000 bond.

The victim is in critical condition at Bellevue Hospital, according to cops.

“Mr. Tracy is a gentle soul, who like many attractive young men and women, fell victim to predators seeking to exploit him for his good looks and take advantage of his youthful naivete,” said his defense lawyer Thomas Kenniff.

The violent altercation occurred a few days after Tracy arrived in New York.

A strip club owner spotted pics of the hunky personal trainer online and lured to him to the Big Apple with promises of easy cash dancing at a gay club.

“He told him he could make a ton of money, bought him a ticket and flew him out,” the source said.

The owner arranged for Tracy, a San Jose State grad, to crash at Kanczes’ pad on West 49th Street near Ninth Avenue.

But by the fourth night in the dingy apartment, Tracy became uncomfortable.

The victim allegedly started rubbing Tracy’s legs then moved his hands closer to his groin and confessed to molesting him as he slept, the source said.

When the competitive bodybuilder resisted the creepy advances, Kanczes allegedly blocked the front door and threatened to kidnap him, according to the source.

The criminal complaint says at 4:49 a.m., Tracy repeatedly slashed Kanczes, plunging a knife into his neck, chest, shoulder and ribs.

36928544_268557997061067_2689669672223113216_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgzMDIwOTM3NTY0NjY2MTIwNg%3D%3D.2

36578309_217424522219427_7698775362511044608_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgxOTExNjM5OTQ3MDI1OTAxNg%3D%3D.2

37292526_339372403271392_2840423080147288064_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgzNTIyNjM0MzUxMjUxMzcwMA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e4a7e86526e0ef6a1889a3213a937229/5B76F816/t50.2886-16/36510108_213368195884993_7579640902524600320_n.mp4

Edited by samhexum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like they're both victims and criminals. Kanczes sounds like he lured Tracy out with promises of easy money and then exploited the fact that Tracy was trapped out there to supposedly molest him in his sleep and escalate to molesting him when he was awake. Tracy definitely overreacted, likely because of a serious lack of sleep, stress, and probably a ton of hormone supplements, if his skin is any indication. I hope justice is done, though I have no idea how it could possibly be in this fucked up situation.

He is NOT attractive at all.

I agree. Sure he is handsome & muscled but there's something not quite working for me as compared to what I generally feel when looking at lots of muscle men.

It may be that Tracy is far too tanned, a condition I call "tanarexic" as seen in the linked selfie vid of Tracy.

Sadly, it's the default over-tanned & fake look that is given to bodybuilding competitors as they are in the last minute contest prep mode; a look I pray dies & goes away from bodybuilding contests!

On beyond his look, could performance-enhancing drugs be at the root of part of his stabbing frenzy?

“Mr. Tracy is a gentle soul, who like many attractive young men and women, fell victim to predators seeking to exploit him for his good looks and take advantage of his youthful naivete.”

I'm sorry, but what part of moving to New York to dance at a gay strip club for cash did he think was going to be a great idea? I'm sure young people get taken advantage of all the time, but I don't buy this gentle soul is a wide eyed innocent. I think there's a lot more to this story.

give me a break! the old pervert was wrong...for sure. but to be stabbed 16 times almost to death for rubbing the bucks leg and TRYING to grab his junk? and stating he would kidnap him/ OMFG! a huge strong young bull like this can flick his finger once and knock the old guzzard right down. stabbing him for rubbing his leg is like getting the death sentence for a speeding ticket!

talk about wigging out! and he danced at a gay bar in new york ...... i'm sure no one ever tried to grab his junk ever there. naw.........

NEVER thought I'd be saying since the whole "st48 panic" defense always infuriates me. BUT there are some outside the box considerations here:

He's young. (looks 35 to me not 25 btw but I'm sure it's correct)

He could be a true Bumpkin in the big city for the first time.

He could not be the brightest crayon in the box.

He could have heard crazy Str8 Guys Shanghied for Gay sex trafficking- stories. (I met a farmboy from Oklahoma who heard and believed them)

He did NOT ransack or rob or take his CC's and head to Vegas and buy Rolex's as is often the case.

HE called for help to get the cops.

GRANTED the whole thing is murky. The Adonis guys who obvs brought him here should not have put him up with a horny older guy who OBVS opened up his apt (in a not-good hood btw) with the idea of getting a lil somethin' somethin' in return. And the massive boy OBVS could have smacked down a 50yo and ran out if he was truly in fear rather than stab him multiple times, which is where, I agree, roids could have played a part. AND a 50yo should know better than to hit on and admit to molesting while he slept a HUGE unwilling str8 boy. BAD BAD decisions all around. If the man survives, I do see it going more in favor of the boy since he has no record and no (other) crime like robbery was committed. (whole thing is sad)

NEVER The Adonis guys who obvs brought him here should not have put him up with a horny older guy who OBVS opened up his apt (in a not-good hood btw)

His apartment was reported to be near 49th St and 9th Ave in Hell's Kitchen. That's a bad hood?