Marcus A in LA

Billsboy4

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

We saw Marcus tonight. He was wonderful. He’s a great conversationalist, very handsome in person, and very sensual and empathic sexually. Me and my husband had him over and he could not have been a better third. He was attentive to both of us. His body is gorgeous and furry. But most importantly he is a very genuine man who clearly enjoys his work.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 9:00 PM, KensingtonHomo said:

We saw Marcus tonight. He was wonderful. He’s a great conversationalist, very handsome in person, and very sensual and empathic sexually. Me and my husband had him over and he could not have been a better third. He was attentive to both of us. His body is gorgeous and furry. But most importantly he is a very genuine man who clearly enjoys his work.

He can’t be bothered to reply to my text. Bad first impression. 

11 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

He can’t be bothered to reply to my text. Bad first impression. 

welcome to the forum.....

if it's been more than a couple days, try again......you probably already know to keep first contacts brief, to-the-point, discreet, and very polite....a very quick description of yourself and some specific meet day and time ideas.....

8 hours ago, builder boy said:

Quoted 3k day rate 4500 full rate.  

I’d rather hire Cade Maddox for that rate. At least he responded to you. Zero response for me. 

21 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

That seems odd to me. He’s been very professional and polite in our interactions. Not pushy. No ghosting. He does check Rentmen so maybe send him a message there. 

It’s been 3 days. I’ll just take him off my list and move on. 🙂