Whore Versus Slut

Avalon
This topic is 2155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the thread about the young man who took a 10 inch cock in the article he said that his parents knew that he was gay but not a whore.

I think many use whore when they mean slut.

Whores get paid while sluts don't.

I guess that makes me a slut! Not necessarily a bad thing... :D

Doubting a real explanation is wanted, but a whore is a prostitute, while a slut is someone who sleeps around frequently. I prefer the slut camp.

One difference might be that a prostitute puts the needs, wants, desires of their partner first. A slut wants their needs satisfied often with no thought of their partner; love'em and leave'em.

I have to admit...ever since I sucked on my first cock back in ancient times...I have been a member in good standing of "Slutty Sluts of America!" It's only fairly recently that I have cum (...and cum again! ;)) to enjoy the best men in "whoredom" available today, though because this particular slut prefers the true BoyFriend Experience, my nomenclature for these amazing professionals (who continue to make me a truly grateful SLUT!) is much less 'derogatory' than the "w" word! JMHO using both my heads!

TruHart1 :cool: