Looking for a massage on Grindr...

7829V
This topic is 2131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmm I've had my Grindr account disabled just for saying I was a Licensed Massage Therapist. They said listing an occupation was soliciting/offering goods and services.

On doublelist I posted an ad offering a free massage. That got flagged.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I've had my Grindr account disabled just for saying I was a Licensed Massage Therapist. They said listing an occupation was soliciting/offering goods and services.

If you come to San Diego I could take a rain check for that free massage ;)

Not sure on DL but on Grindr they don't let you list enjoying giving massage? Many guys are into that sexually. not just commercially.

Not sure on DL but on Grindr they don't let you list enjoying giving massage? Many guys are into that sexually. not just commercially.

I think the word "massage" isn't liked. I've seen profiles where it is misspelled and it's fine or another word is fine. I've seen profiles with mutual rub or rubdown trade.

I had a hard time keeping my Instagram link in my profile. It kept on getting deleted cause my Instagram name has "massage" in it.

Recently I’ve seen profiles on GRINDR where the poster is looking for a massage or rubdown. I assume a free sensual/erotic massage.

Has anyone given or received a massage from someone you met on Grindr?

Personally, I find it ridiculous for anyone to advertise on Grindr and be just 'therapeutic'. Why else would I be looking on Grindr?

That's deceptive.

I don't' understand, I posted again, I used a generic title, like looking for guys around the area... then I described a little about myself, stats, what I enjoy and one of the many things I listed that I enjoy is give and receive massages... and I was again not approved! And the place is full of ads looking to give and receive oral, anal sex, etc. Something does not make sense.

'massage' is a term requiring licensure - if you don't have a license, you need to say 'rub'

I think the pro masseurs are looking to massage him for money. I get the same thing when I'm in Vegas. Then they turn out to be staying in one of the sketchier motels and I decline for fear of getting robbed or worse.

Someone got robbed at the Hilton 3 blocks from the White House a year ago.

Never judge a book by its cover.

BTW - I don't charge. I do this as a hobbyist. One of my past masseurs said that I had received so many massages that he encouraged me to give some as well. He said that I would get more out of my massages, if I knew what it was like giving one. He also said that touch is reciprocal. That it can be as enjoyable to touch as it is being touched. I have found this to be true.

The sessions tend to be about an hour. Some have been massage trades so they have gone a lot longer. I don't offer a HE...as my agenda is focused on the massage. The session tends to be on the sensual side as I don't shy aware from the naughty bits (but don't grab them either) and I tend to give lots of body contact. I have had a couple of guys finish themselves. Additionally...because of mutual attraction...some have progressed to [much] more after the massage session is over.

I don't ask stats. That's typically already in their profile since it's Grindr. If they came from somewhere else like Craigslist or Doublelist (I have placed and ad once or twice), then I may ask for some stats. What I try to do is see if they are truly interested in massage or if they are just looking for a hookup or a flake. Therefore, I ask questions like: What is your experience with massage? What do you hope to get out of the session? When was your last massage session and what did you like about it? The guys that are looking for sex tend to quickly reveal their agenda...and the flakes tend not to want to spend the time answering the questions. They are just trying to get your pictures or address.

I wear a t-shirt and shorts (commando). I instruct the "clients" to undress to their level of comfort. I do add that most go fully nude and that I do the same when on the table. I have had two that have kept their underwear on...but they eventually took them off. One of those did ask for towel draping when he flipped over, but then took it off. He was a bit modest and shy. A funny aside for him is that he spontaneously orgasmed as I was massaging his legs.

If you care to read about my experiences of giving massages, I have detailed some of them on another website:

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7113475/

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7153618/

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7196342/

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7198414/

Oh my gosh... I would be on your table in 10 secs after reading through the experiences you shared. Impressed and motivated to try something new. Thank you!!

Great information. Another great site if you truly want to do a massage exchange. Both legitimate and perhaps a bit sensual with happy endings would be on Massageexchange.com

A lot of nice man who are looking to exchange.

It’s a hit or miss site was worth subscribing to as a paid member

Silverdaddies.com can be a good site too. But mainly in cities like NY, SFO,DC, FTL,PSP

BTW - I don't charge. I do this as a hobbyist. One of my past masseurs said that I had received so many massages that he encouraged me to give some as well. He said that I would get more out of my massages, if I knew what it was like giving one. He also said that touch is reciprocal. That it can be as enjoyable to touch as it is being touched. I have found this to be true.

The sessions tend to be about an hour. Some have been massage trades so they have gone a lot longer. I don't offer a HE...as my agenda is focused on the massage. The session tends to be on the sensual side as I don't shy aware from the naughty bits (but don't grab them either) and I tend to give lots of body contact. I have had a couple of guys finish themselves. Additionally...because of mutual attraction...some have progressed to [much] more after the massage session is over.

I don't ask stats. That's typically already in their profile since it's Grindr. If they came from somewhere else like Craigslist or Doublelist (I have placed and ad once or twice), then I may ask for some stats. What I try to do is see if they are truly interested in massage or if they are just looking for a hookup or a flake. Therefore, I ask questions like: What is your experience with massage? What do you hope to get out of the session? When was your last massage session and what did you like about it? The guys that are looking for sex tend to quickly reveal their agenda...and the flakes tend not to want to spend the time answering the questions. They are just trying to get your pictures or address.

I wear a t-shirt and shorts (commando). I instruct the "clients" to undress to their level of comfort. I do add that most go fully nude and that I do the same when on the table. I have had two that have kept their underwear on...but they eventually took them off. One of those did ask for towel draping when he flipped over, but then took it off. He was a bit modest and shy. A funny aside for him is that he spontaneously orgasmed as I was massaging his legs.

If you care to read about my experiences of giving massages, I have detailed some of them on another website:

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7113475/

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7153618/

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7196342/

https://www.lpsg.com/posts/7198414/

G

Great information. Another great site if you truly want to do a massage exchange. Both legitimate and perhaps a bit sensual with happy endings would be on Massageexchange.com

A lot of nice man who are looking to exchange.

It’s a hit or miss site was worth subscribing to as a paid member

Silverdaddies.com can be a good site too. But mainly in cities like NY, SFO,DC, FTL,PSP

G

Thanks. I am already a subscriber on MassageExchange and FreeRub. I am also a member of a few local Meetup groups that do massage exchange as well.

Guest Lonlyboy
Recently I’ve seen profiles on GRINDR where the poster is looking for a massage or rubdown. I assume a free sensual/erotic massage.

Has anyone given or received a massage from someone you met on Grindr?

So interestingly this weekend I meet a guy who was offering a paid massage. He was 24 Latino and pretty cute. Maybe 10 extra pounds but just my type regardless.

I asked him a lot of questions because I have tried this before and been let down.

In my market once they tell me their neigjbnehood I can tell if I should bail or not.

Anyway we agreed on a price and I decided to take the chance. Wow am I glad I did. Super clean apartment.

Really good body rub down with oil. More of a sensual rub down than a deep tissue massage but a great connection and conversation.

There was also enjoyable time after the massage that went beyond what we discussed. I had a fantastic time. I hope he is still around when I am free next.

Sex and drugs: Popular gay dating app allows users to find more than a date

Mike is a teaching assistant in New York City, and to supplement his income, he has a second job: He sells drugs. But Mike, who spoke on the condition that his last name not be published because he was discussing illegal behavior, isn’t your stereotypical street-corner dealer. When it comes to pushing his product, he said there’s an app for that: Grindr.

“It gives me more clientele than I would normally get on the street,” Mike said of the popular gay dating app. He added that selling on Grindr is safer since he doesn’t have to worry about confrontations with other dealers “about who sells in what area.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/sex-drugs-popular-gay-dating-app-allows-users-find-more-n896081