Big Brother - Season 20

This topic is 2051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It began last night. I especially liked the first season where the viewers got to vote people out and before all the gimmicks. Last night was the first time in years that I was able to watch and see who all the house guests are. There is one openly gay house guest. But there is one especially good looking fellow Brett.

Julie said there were house guests from previous seasons in the audience. I think I saw Chicken George from S1. How I hated him! I even called to vote him out. They played favorites with him. He was allowed contact from home. And in his hometown they set up a phone bank so to call and keep him in.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... do you think Bayleigh will have a job when she gets out of the house? A flight attendant, she wasn't shy sharing that she only helped people she liked and ignored others. She wasn't very kind in her comments. I'm not sure what airline she works for, but they're not going to be happy having an employee talk that way about their customers.

A few previous BB contestants lost jobs because of things they said in the show.

So ... do you think Bayleigh will have a job when she gets out of the house? A flight attendant, she wasn't shy sharing that she only helped people she liked and ignored others. She wasn't very kind in her comments. I'm not sure what airline she works for, but they're not going to be happy having an employee talk that way about their customers.

A few previous BB contestants lost jobs because of things they said in the show.

I thought that she was way over the top with her comments about her job. Good looks can only take one so far in life.

happily spend some time Tyler and Shaggy - although the former is a bit of an idiot and the latter is mega-annoying!

Sorry about that. I edited to correct "Shaggy C" to "Swaggy C" :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TruHart1 :cool:

happily spend some time Tyler and Swaggy - although the former is a bit of an idiot and the latter is mega-annoying!

Tyler - talk about a dumb blond! And Swaggy C - I wish he'd use his real name. Reminds me of "Sweatpants" on "Superior Donuts".

Tyler - talk about a dumb blond!..

Tyler is quite different than what meets the eye! Watching the live feeds (no spoilers!) he proves again and again he is really quite smart and, in fact, is quite the super-fan of the game of Big Brother! As the first head of household, he is playing his game, even though he happily listens to everyone! He reads people quite well too, even discerning when certain players are attempting to manipulate his game. The true test of how good a player he really is will be when he is no longer in power as HOH. So don't judge this book by it's gorgeous cover! This 23 year-old is indeed one of the hottest hunks in the BB 20 house this summer! :)

Tyler is quite different than what meets the eye! Watching the live feeds (no spoilers!) he proves again and again he is really quite smart and, in fact, is quite the super-fan of the game of Big Brother! As the first head of household, he is playing his game, even though he happily listens to everyone! He reads people quite well too, even discerning when certain players are attempting to manipulate his game. The true test of how good a player he really is will be when he is no longer in power as HOH. So don't judge this book by it's gorgeous cover! This 23 year-old is indeed one of the hottest hunks in the BB 20 house this summer! :)

those nips alone.... sigh.....

Tyler kind of gives me a Christopher Atkins... Blue Lagoon flashback. While not as high as my ultimate BigBro 3 some (with BB16 Caleb & Cody), BB20 ranks pretty high with Tyler & Brett (ok JC and Winston can join in too if they ask nicely ;)). Next would be Corey and Victor or Matthew and Cody from previous seasons.

Edited by down_to_business

Tyler kind of gives me a Christopher Atkins... Blue Lagoon flashback. While not as high as my ultimate BigBro 3 some (with BB16 Caleb & Cody), BB20 ranks pretty high with Tyler & Brett (ok JC and Winston can join in too if they ask nicely ;)). Next would be Corey and Victor or Matthew and Cody from previous seasons.

No room for Swaggy? Does that mean I get him all to myself?

If it is pork that Faysal is supposed to eat I wonder whether the show will give him a substitute?

Does he do his five daily prayers?

I remember one season there was a Muslim on "Survivor" and he was shown praying.

If it is pork that Faysal is supposed to eat I wonder whether the show will give him a substitute?

Does he do his five daily prayers?

I remember one season there was a Muslim on "Survivor" and he was shown praying.

It has been verified that Fessie's 'meat' deliveries are indeed vegan "ham." Personally that sounds as if it must taste even worse than pork ham, (his first night on the punishment, he vomited upon finishing eating his first delivery!) though Big Brother production would NEVER force anyone to go against their religious beliefs!

As for his prayers, we only got to see one time he did prayers with his father on the opening night show and that was before he went into the house. I have read nothing about him doing five daily prayers, but so far, if he does do them, it has not yet been shown on the feeds. I remember Kayser in BB6 and in BB All Stars (season 7), who was the first Muslim ever cast on Big Brother, being shown at prayers in the house a number of times during both of his seasons.

It has been verified that Fessie's 'meat' deliveries are indeed vegan "ham." Personally that sounds as if it must taste even worse than pork ham, (his first night on the punishment, he vomited upon finishing eating his first delivery!) though Big Brother production would NEVER force anyone to go against their religious beliefs!

As for his prayers, we only got to see one time he did prayers with his father on the opening night show and that was before he went into the house. I have read nothing about him doing five daily prayers, but so far, if he does do them, it has not yet been shown on the feeds. I remember Kayser in BB6 and in BB All Stars (season 7), who was the first Muslim ever cast on Big Brother, being shown at prayers in the house a number of times during both of his seasons.

Based on his police record and lifestyle choices, I'm guessing he's not very devout.