Big Brother - Season 20

This topic is 2051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on his police record and lifestyle choices, I'm guessing he's not very devout.

Just like many Christians.

Absolutely. Like Baleigh or whatever her name is.

Are these police records easily accessible online? Are they at all recent? They can't be too awful if he made it through Big Brother's vetting process! Speaking of Christians (Bayleigh!) "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Remember, all of these people are human and if we watch them 24/7, they are bound to show their human flaws and moral failings.

TruHart1 :cool:

Are these police records easily accessible online? Are they at all recent? They can't be too awful if he made it through Big Brother's vetting process! Speaking of Christians (Bayleigh!) "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Remember, all of these people are human and if we watch them 24/7, they are bound to show their human flaws and moral failings.

Google is our friend.

Poor Fessie was just sleeping off a drunk (I know, drinking is against Muslim beliefs!) naked, in the privacy of his car, with his keys & ID found outside his car!

From Times Free Press

Shafaat arrested

Mocs tight end Faysal Shafaat was arrested early Sunday morning and charged with public intoxication and indecent exposure. The redshirt junior from Orlando, Fla., was found asleep and undressed in his car, which was parked near campus. UTC police noticed his car, which had some front-end damage, around 3:16 a.m., according to the arrest report. Police found the keys and his wallet outside the car.

Even the Amish get to have their Rumspringa at about that age! His car must have been pretty roomy to accommodate his 6'5" frame!!! o_O:rolleyes:;)

(I can't resist commenting that I enjoy my tight ends tall and lanky! :p:D;))

• 3 weeks later...
IMO, the Bros blew it when they offered Scotty a final 3 for veto instead of a 3-some. Seriously hoping we don't lose eye candy Brett this early!

I think Tyler is playing a great game. Did anyone see him on that (goofy) show TKO after Wednesday's Big Brother episode?

I agree, though when Scottie claims he's never been kissed, the producers would like us to assume that he's never kissed a woman! If those bros would have thrown down in an orgy with him, we'd have the Kray Kaitlyn, all-powerful aura reader, going up on the block and out! Oh well, it always happens in BB - the really hot men get voted out! :(:(:(

Hopefully Tyler, who is quite hot himself, but a better than expected player, can avoid that. JC is really quite a lot of fun, especially on the 24-hour feeds! TKO is just so truly awful, with a studio audience so hyped up and Kevin Hart seemingly on speed! Nice to see Tyler on that show, but the only reason I'd ever watch it!

BTW, so many people on twitter & other social media are quite amusing, wondering how in the world Tyler can be on BB and TKO! Posting questions about whether Tyler has already been voted out of BB, or if they let Tyler leave the BB house for TKO! LOL! I would think even seniors, unfamiliar with technology, would realize Tyler's appearance on TKO was recorded before he entered the BB house! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
I did not understand tonight's HOH. The first person got 8.08. Several got a lower score but did not beat that 8.08 person out for HOH.

@Avalon, the winner had to clock in at the CLOSEST time to 8.00 seconds. It did not matter whether their time was over 8.00 seconds or under 8.00 seconds. At 8:08 seconds, Bayleigh had the closest time to 8 seconds of all the players.

@Avalon, the winner had to clock in at the CLOSEST time to 8.00 seconds. It did not matter whether their time was over 8.00 seconds or under 8.00 seconds. At 8:08 seconds, Bayleigh had the closest time to 8 seconds of all the players.

Thanks!!!

Speaking of Bayleigh's HOH, she is another seemingly intelligent person who has become so "empowered" that she's threatened Scottie with dismemberment and gut removal if he ever crosses her and JC & Fessy with much the same! She has so much "HOH-itis" that she has no governor on what she blurts out to both her allies in Fouté (yes, stupidest alliance name ever in 20 seasons of BB!) and her 'enemies' in "Level 6!" The stupidest of all was disclosing to Level 6 non-ally Rachel (whom she nominated and threw up on the block this week!) that she had received the final power app AND explained it! There's no way that doesn't ruin her game completely!

So far this season, every HOH except Tyler and Kaitlyn (who did exactly what Tyler wanted and back-doored Swaggy C!) have acted like dictators. It amazes me every season that the HOH power goes directly to their heads. I can't imagine why they don't realize that once the POV is used or not used, they have absolutely no power left. They not only go back to being powerless, but they cannot even play for HOH the week following their reign! Sure, Bayleigh has a power which will allow her to run one more set of nominations but now everyone will know it is her because she has told too many about it. It's now quite likely that she may end up being back-doored the week she decides to use her power app! :eek:

Brett survived again (he's got 9 lives lol)... another week of hotness, yay! Of course with Bayleigh's power app, he will likely be right back on the block this week :mad:, probably next to JC or Kaycee (or Tyler if she figures out he "betrayed" her).

I am so happy that Brett survived. I live for those shots on the 24/7 live feeds when he bends over to show his nearly perfect, amazing ass!!! :rolleyes:;) My fantasy kicks in every time and it is indeed quite X-rated!!!

Back to the game: Brett's speech calling out Rachel, Bayleigh's Identity Theft power app and "The Maneaters" women's alliance was perfect! TRUTH, brother!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQj_QV9oBc

Yes, from all appearances, Bayleigh may target Brett and JC, or another male in his alliance again. Yet, if Bayleigh uses her power app this week, she may just end up being 'back-doored' depending on who wins veto, since her power app does not prevent Angela, as HOH, from putting her on the block as the replacement nominee this week!

Another fun week! :D

I wish I was watching those live feeds... but I guess I am content drooling over a shirtless Brett. That boy has charisma!

I will be rooting hard for the veto this week because yes, that is the way they thwart Bayleigh's "identity theft" app. I envision veto used on Brett, and Angela putting up Fessy in his place. They wind up sending Fessy (or maybe Scotty)home over JC... probably surprised once again by the vote count.

I wish I was watching those live feeds... but I guess I am content drooling over a shirtless Brett. That boy has charisma!

I will be rooting hard for the veto this week because yes, that is the way they thwart Bayleigh's "identity theft" app. I envision veto used on Brett, and Angela putting up Fessy in his place. They wind up sending Fessy (or maybe Scotty)home over JC... probably surprised once again by the vote count.

I would guess that Angela's HOH will be by 'Level Six' committee, with Tyler, Kaycee, Brett and Angela trying to come up with a plan to twist Bayleigh's power app to their advantage somehow, such as fooling Bayleigh into putting Scotty up as her pawn.

Confession: I've never watched Big Brother for more than 5 minutes since it's been on. It bores me to tears...BUT, for reasons that I can't explain, I was flipping through the channels last night and I saw Brett, and I said to myself, "Hmmm, that is one tall drink of water" so I stayed for a few minutes, and before I could retrieve the Haagen Daz out of the fridge, I was completely sucked in to all the drama. I am now team Brett, and can't wait to see how all of this ends. It was fun stuff to watch.

• 4 weeks later...
According to the blog I referenced above J.C. was caught licking Tyler's armpit while he was sleeping.

Actually, the live feeds showed JC caressing Tyler's arm and chest and kissing his arm pit. JC says he told the diary room that he was just "comforting" Tyler because he was having a bad dream. The next morning, though, Tyler told Kaycee he was sleeping alone and not in the same bed as JC from now on, so he must have realized what JC was doing.

Since it appears no one involved in these inappropriate incidents with JC (both Tyler and Haleigh) wants to get him in trouble, BB production will only be issuing JC a warning again, even though many on twitter are asking production to summarily eject him from the house. I am curious if production would be as lenient if JC was doing those things to a female in the house, but we'll never know since JC's big crush is Tyler!

I am looking forward to seeing what Scottie's return to the house will do to the game and Tyler's endgame strategy moving forward.

• 4 weeks later...
Did anyone keep watching this? The finale is tomorrow night. I thought it was a good season- tons of blindsides!

Indeed. This was one of the best seasons of Big Brother in recent memory (and I've watched every season since the first one back in 2000!) what with the many blindsides, the behind the scenes machinations by JC, and the manipulation of so much done so well (until he got too distracted by his showmance in the last month!) by Tyler. Although my personal opinion is that Tyler deserves the win, I'd be ok with Kaycee winning. I also find it interesting that two of the final three players (Kaycee and JC) left are proudly gay and out, though JC has projected only half-jokingly (he wishes, because he has a crush on Tyler) that it is the first time in BB history that are all three finalists are gay! :eek::D:D

I am quite happy that Kaycee won BB20, though I thought Tyler actually played a better game. Tyler's game was not as easily discerned as Kaycee's, which was more direct and straightforward, including an amazing run of POV wins during the second half but also a social game that kept the jury members non-bitter toward her. Tyler's game was just too subtle and not obvious to the jurors who were, in fact, bitter towards Tyler upon leaving the house.

Tyler did win America's Favorite Player, and that was because those of us who watched the feeds daily could see how well he played the game! Ironically, if he'd taken his 'showmance,' Angela to the final two with him instead of his day one promised 'ride or die' Kaycee, he would most likely have won due to the many jury members who were bitter toward Angela!!!

Still, this was one of the best Big Brother seasons (thanks to Tyler, JC, Kaitlyn, Fessie, Brett and Sam!) in the last ten seasons in my opinion!