Breastfeeding In Public?

Avalon
This topic is 2163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't like it! I don't want to see a female breast. For those who have had sex with females don't they get in the way?

But I'm told that breastfeeding is natural. So is urinating and defecating. Somethings are best done in private!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it! I don't want to see a female breast. For those who have had sex with females don't they get in the way?

But I'm told that breastfeeding is natural. So is urinating and defecating. Somethings are best done in private!

Being intolerant of women is just as bad as being anti-gay. They're just feeding their child.

To compare breastfeeding to taking a shit or urinating speaks volumes about someone.

Just quit while you're ahead: Not every thought you think deserves its own thread.

It does...sort of like a man's cock gets in the way during sex.

As for public nursing, sometimes the baby is hungry and can't wait. Most women are pretty discreet about it. If she's wearing a button down shirt, you wouldn't be able to see much anyway between the shirt and the baby's head.

Would you rather the baby scream its head off? I would rather see a baby sucking tit then screaming and crying. The breast was meant to feed baby not oogle at.

Hugs,

Greg

I don't mind hearing a baby cry or scream because I know that I'm not the one who will have to go home and have to put up with it!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The good old days when babies were bottle fed!

The good old days when babies were fed with bottles!

Many women don't really enjoy nursing. But over the past few decades, a bunch of research has shown that nursing makes babies smarter and helps them bond. (Of course, women can pump milk in advance and many do, but that can be painful.)

Edited by FreshFluff

Being intolerant of women is just as bad as being anti-gay. They're just feeding their child.

To compare breastfeeding to taking a shit or urinating speaks volumes about someone.

Just quit while you're ahead: Not every thought you think deserves its own thread.

Id love to feed off Ben Nichol's nips in public - anywhere anytime

Many women don't really enjoy nursing. But over the past few decades, a bunch of research has shown that nursing makes babies smarter and helps them bond. (Of course, women can pump milk in advance and many do, but that can be painful.)

I have a female cousin my age so this goes back many years. My aunt had so much milk she sold some.

Look aside...

Straight men like boobs... they can't help it.

Heterosexuality is so strange!

I’ve witnessed this numerous times, in church, movie theaters, and public transportation to name a few places.

What I can’t abide is the changing of a diaper in public. This has happened twice in restaurants of all places. In both instances the mother did not take the child to the restroom. One woman placed the kid on a chair and opened the diaper bag and just nonchalantly changed the wet diaper. Another time the mother laid the baby on the floor and ignored the gasps of patrons sitting nearby. When the manager told her the restroom had a changing shelf she cursed him out and created a scene. Our society is on an ever accelerating downward spiral. I dread what the future has in store. :eek:

What I can’t abide is the changing of a diaper in public. This has happened twice in restaurants of all places. In both instances the mother did not take the child to the restroom. One woman placed the kid on a chair and opened the diaper bag and just nonchalantly changed the wet diaper. Another time the mother laid the baby on the floor and ignored the gasps of patrons sitting nearby. When the manager told her the restroom had a changing shelf she cursed him out and created a scene. Our society is on an ever accelerating downward spiral. I dread what the future has in store. :eek:

Yep, this is gross. I've heard of it happening in flight too.

I’ve witnessed this numerous times, in church, movie theaters, and public transportation to name a few places.

When young I once worked at a mortuary for several years. I can take blood, guts and gore but not a dirty diaper!

In private.

Before the advent of antibiotics and the polio vaccine, it was considered pretty dangerous to expose infants to infectious diseases, so the whole idea of taking infants to restaurants, department stores, etc is relatively new. Of course, working class women had no choice but to take babies on their daily errands. But new mothers from the middle and upper classes stayed at home with the infant (other than maybe a walk to the park) for at least a few months or had a baby nurse do it for them.

Also, until recently, women nursed for a only few months. Nowadays, the recommendation is to do so for at least a year.

Edited by FreshFluff

That is what titiies are for. When I was a kid , I have milked cows and goats . It is not a human thing, but mammals. I am fine with it, just if you are in a restaurant with all eating, some discretion. For the first few years of my life, I saw my aunt breastfeed my cousin -she only covered up when men came in but was comfortable with kids and other women.

I, for one, will most likely be gone before we hit bottom and go !?splat!?

That is what titiies are for. When I was a kid , I have milked cows and goats . It is not a human thing, but mammals. I am fine with it, just if you are in a restaurant with all eating, some discretion. For the first few years of my life, I saw my aunt breastfeed my cousin -she only covered up when men came in but was comfortable with kids and other women.

I never milked a goat but when I was a boy I milked cows. The cows would come into the barn twice a day of their own accord.