PRAGUE

tassojunior

Sorry can I just ask is that from a website or uploaded by yourself? If so how did you attach (please forgive this old dodo's bad computer skills!)

This forum doesnt host pics so you have to put them somewhere else and then copy the link to the image and paste it in the image tool on the reply toolbar.

• 2 weeks later...
David (Roald Ekberg of Bel Ami) and my BFF Zdenek (Tom Jacobs of BA) are visiting me in DC for another month. Can't believe I finally got them to come over. Disappointed Dominik is a born-again-heterosexual this month. He was going to come too.

20181204_134830.thumb.jpg.5ef0be50f9d80405ea15541585ebd436.jpg

Any plans for them to visit NYC while they are in US?

Any plans for them to visit NYC while they are in US?

I asked about New Year's Eve at Times Square but it met tepid reaction at best. I have to get my rewards room soon if we do.

I am taking them and my #1 to Key West Tuesday for 4 days. I'd like to take them to Hawaii. (David is exceptionally easy to get hooked on). The hard part is not hurting Z's feelings.

I asked about New Year's Eve at Times Square but it met tepid reaction at best. I have to get my rewards room soon if we do.

I am taking them and my #1 to Key West Tuesday for 4 days. I'd like to take them to Hawaii. (David is exceptionally easy to get hooked on). The hard part is not hurting Z's feelings.

I may need to come to DC for a day :)