Naughty Names for Boats...

LoveNDino
This topic is 2168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This may seem like a double entendre, but isn't a boat a hole in the water into which one pours money?

I think that applies particularly to yachts! Or, 'Standing in the shower tearing up $50 notes'.

@quoththeraven absolutely true. @mike carey ....$50 notes won’t cut it! Even an 8’ sail/rowboat’s upkeep would surprise you. It starts there and escalates.

BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand.

@quoththeraven absolutely true. @mike carey ....$50 notes won’t cut it! Even an 8’ sail/rowboat’s upkeep would surprise you. It starts there and escalates.

BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand.

They often say that the two best days in a man’s life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it (LOL). Still, I’d love to buy another boat and give her a fun name.

This may seem like a double entendre, but isn't a boat a hole in the water into which one pours money?

They often say that the two best days in a man’s life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it (LOL). Still, I’d love to buy another boat and give her a fun name.

I'm going to take a moment to vent.

I always feel a need to defend these comments. Soooo...Simply put, the answer is no...Boat ownership is no more expensive than any other hobby. The problem is that most people think that buying a boat is like buying a Honda. Buying a boat requires research, information and knowledge about the sport. Buy the wrong boat, and it can become a disaster, but buy the right boat, and you can literally have years of enjoyment, with very little upkeep, or money out of pocket. I bought my first boat at 17 before I bought my first car, and I've never looked back. I've had one continuously ever since.

Edited by bigvalboy