Boytoy is back with a new look!

Kippy
This topic is 2192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had found this forum first. I checked out Boytoy a few years back when I first heard of it, and decided I didn't need two such sources.

I've just spent the last half-hour or so reading through the forums. I don't feel that I've missed anything. Now I do know, however, where Adam Smith spends all of his time since being booted from this group.

I find the photos forum much more user-friendly, so that's where I've been doing my photo posts. I have a string with the most comprehensive set of armpit shots ever made, in the history of the universe... Also, I find the censoring on that site less heavy-handed, though this site, being first, definitely has more volume.

I do miss the intelligent voice of Adam Smith on this forum.

However, on the few occasions I have looked at that other site, it seemed a pale imitation of this one. An impression underscored by the fact that some posters there spend a lot of time bitching about here … whereas here, I don't see many people giving much thought to there.

I do miss the intelligent voice of Adam Smith on this forum.

However, on the few occasions I have looked at that other site, it seemed a pale imitation of this one. An impression underscored by the fact that some posters there spend a lot of time bitching about here … whereas here, I don't see many people giving much thought to there.

I have pretty much the same assessment of that site.

The other issue for me, particularly given the heightened government scrutiny relating to so called sex trafficking, is that I don’t want “boy” and “toy” appearing in my browser history.