Tomas decastro

Jomo
This topic is 1627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm hiring him next week in Houston. Was curious if there is a language barrier. I've read nothing but good things about him

Send a PM to @Skip. He met Tomas earlier this year & also wrote review #8 on Daddy's. In the review it states "He stumbles a little with English".

~Boomer~

Can someone who’s hired Tomas please confirm his hourly rate. Profile on daddy’s reviews says $500. His website donations page lists $350.

Also would appreciate acPM from anyone who’s hired him with details of the meeting. Seriously thinking of hiring him on his current tour. Thx.

Can someone who’s hired Tomas please confirm his hourly rate. Profile on daddy’s reviews says $500. His website donations page lists $350.

Also would appreciate acPM from anyone who’s hired him with details of the meeting. Seriously thinking of hiring him on his current tour. Thx.

the most recent daddysreview says he has a two-hour minimum at $500, so it appears $500 is his rate for two hours, minimum.....

I'd certainly confirm his donation beforehand, what with the English and all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I hired him and wrote a review. English is certainly good enough to carry on a conversation. You're not giving him an SAT. He will stumble a bit, but it's cute. He's great at what he does, he seems to really enjoy it and so will you. Worth every penny of whatever he charges. I keep missing him when he comes back but he always texts me way ahead of time. Make the appointment

I hired him and wrote a review. English is certainly good enough to carry on a conversation. You're not giving him an SAT. He will stumble a bit, but it's cute. He's great at what he does, he seems to really enjoy it and so will you. Worth every penny of whatever he charges. I keep missing him when he comes back but he always texts me way ahead of time. Make the appointment

Thanks Skip!

• 7 months later...