Daniel Boytoy Coverboy

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2199 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://daddysreviews.com/cruise/newest

I know that we all have different tastes == But looking at todays Cover Boy

I can only think that I have Cockrings (Buy Good Leather) older than this guy who looks like he is younger

than those cockrings and my harness. Sorry === I think that young MEN are intriguing == but I look

at this guy and think - Lil Boy - Not Lil Man - Sorry for you twink lovers but this just gave me the creeps . . .

Ageists!

More seriously, I know guys that are 21 and look even younger than him. I think your age-dar is out of order. This is a young man, not a little boy.

I am considering legality as well as desirability --- In 5yrs he is write bad check material - as pictured today - IMHO --- he is Lil Boy Chow -- and my preference even on the younger side are for men. AS to ageism I have a lovely gentleman friend I have been seeing since he was 24 and that started about 8yrs ago.

I can’t say this with certainty but I highly suspect the forum owner is extra careful to ensure the young provider reviews posted meet all legal age requirements.

About every other year a similar discussion like this comes up. The posts typically can get somewhat “robust” and, sometimes, even locked by the Admins. I usually have to comment though.

As I stated in similar past posts I think it is unfortunate that legal young providers face discriminatory comments IRT their youthful appearance.

I am not going to put any direct links to previous forum posts on the subject. No sense in reopening old wounds too easily. However, if you’re really interested, use the search feature (click on “more” to expand). My forum handle and / or the following will help narrow down your efforts.

June 2012:

Todays Cover Boy

June 2016:

$7000 a night