Southern Boy in LA

jessmapex

• 2 weeks later...

I had made a pre-booking prior to going to LA. Everything was arranged for our evening appointment. He never showed. He sent me a text message about 25 minutes after our agreed upon time offering an excuse. I replied that it was okay but never heard back from him. I was not the one who left the comment or review of him being flaky, but I do agree with the description of him.

Guest TheOtherGuy
Hmmm ... I feel like a clueless rookie with all these cryptic responses ?

lol. Welcome to the forum, where 90% of what you read will have NOTHING to do with your initial search or question. ;)

I had made a pre-booking prior to going to LA. Everything was arranged for our evening appointment. He never showed. He sent me a text message about 25 minutes after our agreed upon time offering an excuse. I replied that it was okay but never heard back from him. I was not the one who left the comment or review of him being flaky, but I do agree with the description of him.

My experience was similar, although if you parsed his texts he had not 100% committed to meeting me. But he could have provided me an update if he was not going to be able to make it. I got reaction from him only when I stated there was a bad review against his phone # and I should have trusted it.

Does not seem like a person you should be wasting your time for.

Not sure anyone has actually met this provider. Perhaps he is doing this to satisfy some need for validation?

It is interesting that whoever is sitting behind the KYSouthernBoy profile is willing to pay the rentmen ad fees for feeling validated.

• 11 months later...

Finally got to meet with him and it was worth the wait. He flaked the first couple of times because of work and I gave him one more go and it all worked out. Pics are accurate, super sweet guy, we talked for a long time before doing anything else. Was with him for over an hour and not once did he complain or mention the time.

I met him a couple of times after keeping at contacting him over several months. From the pics he presented a look similar to a guy I had severe crush on ... so I was very keen on it.

He is flaky, unable to commit, but ultimately a decent guy. Pics are a bit dated. More of a bossy bttm queen type.

Edited by jessmapex

I have met him a couple of times. He is flaky, but ultimately a decent guy. Pics are a bit dated. More of a bttm bossy queen type.[/quoteIs a bossy bottom the opposite of a submissive butch top? :D Thanks, @jessmapex !

You’ve made me chuckle with that term.