Mouths are for eating not sex :(

bigjoey
This topic is 2211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Newsweek Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni has said "outsiders" are trying to corrupt his people by convincing them to have oral sex. During a public speech on Sunday, Museveni said that oral sex is “wrong” because mouths are “meant for eating.” “Let me take this ...

What about breathing, speaking, smiling etc.? What about kissing?

Newsweek Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni has said "outsiders" are trying to corrupt his people by convincing them to have oral sex. During a public speech on Sunday, Museveni said that oral sex is “wrong” because mouths are “meant for eating.” “Let me take this ...

He's just upset because no one will go down on him.

I read the tittle and I don't know why I thought of what my dentist told me about straight men having yeast infections in their throats because of eating pussy.

Now... back to subject I don't think we've talked enough about fanatic Christians obsession with the gay population of Uganda.

I just have to share a family story --

This is about my wonderful and amazing maternal grandmother, who passed away shortly after her 101st birthday, may she rest in peace. Generally a very liberal-minded woman, as most of us are in the family. But, I guess everyone has their limits...

I remember our Thanksgiving gathering in 1998, when the Lewinsky scandal was the big news. A few of us, including my brother and our grandmother were in a small group at one point, talking about it all, and my grandmother offered her opinion. If I recall, the affair itself didn't bother her so much, but - referring to the oral sex allegations - "who in the world would ever want to do THAT?"

I remember my brother and I looking at each other, trying very hard not to laugh.

Bless her...:D

No one in Uganda has ever had oral sex. Ever.

That's a tall one.

I just have to share a family story --

This is about my wonderful and amazing maternal grandmother, who passed away shortly after her 101st birthday, may she rest in peace. Generally a very liberal-minded woman, as most of us are in the family. But, I guess everyone has their limits...

I remember our Thanksgiving gathering in 1998, when the Lewinsky scandal was the big news. A few of us, including my brother and our grandmother were in a small group at one point, talking about it all, and my grandmother offered her opinion. If I recall, the affair itself didn't bother her so much, but - referring to the oral sex allegations - "who in the world would ever want to do THAT?"

I remember my brother and I looking at each other, trying very hard not to laugh.

Bless her...:D

Maybe she meant, "who in the world would want to do THAT to HIM!"