Happy Birthday Eric Hassan

LoveNDino
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy birthday, Eric.

I wanted to get you this cake.

c94b032405b3f3dbc89bf570168bea87--gay-men-happy-birthday.jpg

Unfortunately it wasn't available.

So I got you this one instead.

http://sophieswift.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/glorious-inspiration-gay-birthday-cake-and-amazing-wish-kvnty-a-happy-birthday-btchs-delicious-cakes.jpg

Just be careful not to eat too much. ;)

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! I’m hanging out in the woods of New Hampshire with my mother, brother, sister in law, and two of my favorite people - my 6 year old niece and 2 year old nephew, who is named after me. It’s been a beautiful day! I’ll head back to NYC tomorrow to celebrate with friends for the weekend.

I know many of you personally (and biblically, you sluts) and many more of you virtually and I’m very grateful to be a part of this community. Thank you for being such a great group of people :)

When I turned 40 a friend gave me a CD by this band, so I thought it appropriate to pass this on to you. And as it turns out, the bad was formed in 1978. UB40. TheyB40. 1978 was a great year! Best wishes Eric - have a Fabulous Birthday!

[MEDIA=vimeo]84545707[/MEDIA]

Incidentally, that song was written by Neil Diamond, one of my favorite singers!