Long Weekend in Montreal....Stock/Campus

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 2094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Montreal last weekend for a long-ish stay from Thursday to Tuesday. Nice to be past the worst of the winter in Montreal. It was still cool/cold whilst I was there but there was no snow/rain which was nice.

I started off at Stock on Thursday night just after midnight. I did a quick canvass of the place and saw very little that interested me in terms of dancers. Since the night was already late (I had a late flight arrival), I decided to walk over to campus to see what was happening there....I was happy I did. Campus had 4-5 solid looking musc/masc guys dancing. It was a surprisingly good lineup for a slow cold Thursday night. I hung out with two guys who I knew that previously danced at Stock two years ago. Had a great time with them and also looking at the substantial eye-candy on the stage. A good time was had by EZEtoGRU at Campus on the Thursday.

I was concerned about Stock for the rest of my long weekend since Thursday there was a disappointment. I quickly learned that I needn't be. Stock had a very solid lineup of guys for the rest of my stay Friday till Sunday. I had a great time all three nights and didn't at all feel the need to wander over to Campus again. I spent time with lots of hot guys. The notable one's were Franco, Tyson, Justin, Kobe, Mike, Kevin, Morgan, and Jo. So many men....so little time. So much fun. So much alcohol. It was worth it.

I stayed an extra day in Montreal to go to the Red Wings vs Canadiens game at the Bell Centre on the Monday night. That was a blast! I went with three "friends" from Stock. Boy was I the thorn between three roses. LOL.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot line up of muscle studs at Stockbar on Easter weekend !

Wow, Chris is all ripped now he looked amazing.:p Also, the Campus Jock 2015 dancer is really hot.:p

Interesting that Chris is back. I did not see him the prior weekend.

Did you notice if Joshua was dancing on Easter weekend? He used to dance at Stock some years ago and then disappeared. During my visit, he was working the door/security and told me he would be back dancing in a few weeks. I see that they have his dancer profile back on the website already.

• 2 weeks later...

You went to a hockey game with 3 dancers from Stock? Would it be ok to ask how much you spent on dances with them? I’ve gotten phone numbers (and met up with away from the club) from a couple different Campus dancers over the years, after spending probably C$200 or more on each of them.

I was in Montreal last weekend for a long-ish stay from Thursday to Tuesday. Nice to be past the worst of the winter in Montreal. It was still cool/cold whilst I was there but there was no snow/rain which was nice.

I started off at Stock on Thursday night just after midnight. I did a quick canvass of the place and saw very little that interested me in terms of dancers. Since the night was already late (I had a late flight arrival), I decided to walk over to campus to see what was happening there....I was happy I did. Campus had 4-5 solid looking musc/masc guys dancing. It was a surprisingly good lineup for a slow cold Thursday night. I hung out with two guys who I knew that previously danced at Stock two years ago. Had a great time with them and also looking at the substantial eye-candy on the stage. A good time was had by EZEtoGRU at Campus on the Thursday.

I was concerned about Stock for the rest of my long weekend since Thursday there was a disappointment. I quickly learned that I needn't be. Stock had a very solid lineup of guys for the rest of my stay Friday till Sunday. I had a great time all three nights and didn't at all feel the need to wander over to Campus again. I spent time with lots of hot guys. The notable one's were Franco, Tyson, Justin, Kobe, Mike, Kevin, Morgan, and Jo. So many men....so little time. So much fun. So much alcohol. It was worth it.

I stayed an extra day in Montreal to go to the Red Wings vs Canadiens game at the Bell Centre on the Monday night. That was a blast! I went with three "friends" from Stock. Boy was I the thorn between three roses. LOL.

...I stayed an extra day in Montreal to go to the Red Wings vs Canadiens game at the Bell Centre on the Monday night....

You went to a hockey game with 3 dancers from Stock? Would it be ok to ask how much you spent on dances with them? ....
"Dancers are people too." It's possible to hit it off with dancers -- personality, mutual interests, whatever -- in a way that leads naturally to spending time together outside the club. That was my immediate reaction to EZE's hockey experience. I can also imagine that 3 dancers who are already friendly with each other would leap at the opportunity to accompany him to a Canadiens game whether or not he was a big spender.

"Dancers are people too." It's possible to hit it off with dancers -- personality, mutual interests, whatever -- in a way that leads naturally to spending time together outside the club. That was my immediate reaction to EZE's hockey experience. I can also imagine that 3 dancers who are already friendly with each other would leap at the opportunity to accompany him to a Canadiens game whether or not he was a big spender.

Unlikely. Seemed like a reasonable (though not one I would ask) question.

It's possible to hit it off with dancers -- personality, mutual interests, whatever -- in a way that leads naturally to spending time together outside the club. That was my immediate reaction to EZE's hockey experience. I can also imagine that 3 dancers who are already friendly with each other would leap at the opportunity to accompany him to a Canadiens game whether or not he was a big spender.

Good answer....and the correct answer as well.;)

Good answer....and the correct answer as well.;)

Sounds like you're saying you all paid for your own tickets. Hope you all enjoyed the game. Only one Canadian based team left in the play-offs

Edited by P Gren

Does anyone know if dancer Jake at Stock still has long hair like in his online video? I ask because they have a couple of "studio" videos of him from 2016 (yes, I paid for full website access for a month lol) and while he still looks good with short hair, I really hope he's wearing it long now. So sexy :)

I saw a video of him from March 2018 where he had his hair long (different from his main video, but long). So I’m hopeful. And I hope he’s dancing the last week of this month - I would hate to miss him!

Yes, it’s long now. He may be back at the bar in summer