LOL! How Quickly Things Are Returning to PRE Craigslist Times :):)

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been traveling (in my van) since the end of January - down and now back up the East Coast.

In the past week, I have been taken care of orally by three different, good looking, younger men (20s & early 30s) that I encountered unexpectedly! In places that haven’t yielded BJs since Craiglist came along.

These younger guys might not have been intersted in me on CL, but now they are back to craving cock and back to understanding that a nice one is a nice one regardless of the age of the man:):)

Unexpected each time as I was not looking - guess I will pay more attention now that Washington has driven men away from their computers and back out in to the world:)

Personally, I rather enjoyed the days of the hustler bars and cruising for street trade. You knew what you were getting from the get-go and there was a certain level of excitement. Oh, and don't get me started on those occasional rest-stop rendez-vous! All have disappeared due to the internet. I hope for at least a bit of a comeback.

Personally, I rather enjoyed the days of the hustler bars and cruising for street trade. You knew what you were getting from the get-go and there was a certain level of excitement. Oh, and don't get me started on those occasional rest-stop rendez-vous! All have disappeared due to the internet. I hope for at least a bit of a comeback.

My experiences in the last 10 days indicate it is making a comeback — after the 3 BJs memtioned above, I stopped yesterday at a scenic overlook - parked in front of a car that looked like “maybe” - touched my brakes a couple times - guy gets out and comes over to chat but hands in pocket show what he is interested in.

We cut to the chase but before we can do anything, a carload of kids pulls on:( and a cop w/ pulled over motorist.

So we kept chatting and it came out that he did massages - nude on nude w/ lots of body to body connection. Now we decide we can make that work in my van:) he goes for some coconut oil and we re-connect at another pull over down the road.

Nice massage, HOT time, oral hoth ways and then the surprise:) he gave me his cherry — early 40s w/o an extra ounce - above average cut. 75% of his clientele are women but he is natural and totally relaxed w/ men. My average size won me the prize as he hadn’t let anyone else have his cherry because he feared size (as Did I when I finally decided to bttm in my 50s)

Good connection and we will meet again when he visits his parents in NH. Well worth the $60 !!!

My experiences in the last 10 days indicate it is making a comeback — after the 3 BJs memtioned above, I stopped yesterday at a scenic overlook - parked in front of a car that looked like “maybe” - touched my brakes a couple times - guy gets out and comes over to chat but hands in pocket show what he is interested in.

We cut to the chase but before we can do anything, a carload of kids pulls on:( and a cop w/ pulled over motorist.

So we kept chatting and it came out that he did massages - nude on nude w/ lots of body to body connection. Now we decide we can make that work in my van:) he goes for some coconut oil and we re-connect at another pull over down the road.

Nice massage, HOT time, oral hoth ways and then the surprise:) he gave me his cherry — early 40s w/o an extra ounce - above average cut. 75% of his clientele are women but he is natural and totally relaxed w/ men. My average size won me the prize as he hadn’t let anyone else have his cherry because he feared size (as Did I when I finally decided to bttm in my 50s)

Good connection and we will meet again when he visits his parents in NH. Well worth the $60 !!!

I gotta get a van...

My apologies...

Let me rephrase: You're absolutely right!

Just keep in mind that Cedar Springs & Knight is MY fucking corner in Dallas.

Can I tap you at the CS Tap House? I’m very familiar with that corner. After that you can make a deposit at the B of A.

(Sorry Forum members.....a little local Dallas geographical humor).