Cody Converse

skiboi0030
This topic is 2240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No guts, no glory

He is young. Instead of being too critical, perhaps we should encourage and support a little more. Keep in mind, we were shaped by the Stonewall riots and the AIDS epidemic. These younglings have yet to find their voice and strength. Until they do, it is up to us to have their backs... My $0.02

He is young. Instead of being too critical, perhaps we should encourage and support a little more. Keep in mind, we were shaped by the Stonewall riots and the AIDS epidemic. These younglings have yet to find their voice and strength. Until they do, it is up to us to have their backs... My $0.02

I agree. You comments are well stated.

Nicely put although I believe our Cody stands on solid ground with a professional career outside of what we encounter here. He’s clearly an intelligent man and I think taking precautions as he has proves him sensibly responsible.

Nicely put although I believe our Cody stands on solid ground with a professional career outside of what we encounter here. He’s clearly an intelligent man and I think taking precautions as he has proves him sensibly responsible.

In my opinion @Cody Converse is over reacting, but bottom line I agree with you. Whatever is the way we react, we all should be more supportive and empathetic, and less bitchy.

tenor.gif?itemid=4448881