This Tattoo thing.

haring222
This topic is 1787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I pity you both. Two delusional fools attempting to justify what they will live to regret.

Your locus of control seems to be external-what people think, how things look. Men who take a more experimental approach to life tend to be internally controlled-what they like, what they want, what's important to them.

If you change the very end of the link from dl=0 to raw=1, you can use the the 'picture function' of the Message Forum to actually post the picture. The 'picture function' is located at the top more on the right hand side of the posting box. It looks like a picture frame. It's in between the chain for linking and the happy face.

. 20190710_115712.jpg?raw=1

But I can't actually read what your tattoo says. It's too blurry for me.

Gman

No need for a line... the more the better!

200.gif

If you change the very end of the link from dl=0 to raw=1, you can use the the 'picture function' of the Message Forum to actually post the picture. The 'picture function' is located at the top more on the right hand side of the posting box. It looks like a picture frame. It's in between the chain for linking and the happy face.

. 20190710_115712.jpg?raw=1

But I can't actually read what your tattoo says. It's too blurry for me.

Gman

Then just focus on the "nipple".....

As I wrote previously I look at tattoos as an art form some are beautiful some are not. A““““““ll in the eye of the beholder. That being said I really hate the newest tattoo fad... neck and face. Again it is every individuals decision I just don't personally get it.‘

As I wrote previously I look at tattoos as an art form some are beautiful some are not. A““““““ll in the eye of the beholder. That being said I really hate the newest tattoo fad... neck and face. Again it is every individuals decision I just don't personally get it.‘

I'm always flattered when people compliment my "body art," but I have never seen tattoos as art. Traditionally, illustration and ornamentation are considered to not quite be "art." I would put tattoos in this same class. However, there are some tattoo artists who are also very skilled visual artists.