Derek Atlas

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It all seems so convoluted that someone so gifted with the degree of physical beauty that can open just about any door should be burdened with addiction issues and a criminal record, which are sure to inhibit his abilities to deal with the responsibilities of parenthood. Numerous postings here in the deli forum attest that through it all he brought many fulfilling experiences to his clients. While he works his way through this, may there be a shower of blessings upon him and his family.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really that hard to figure out, you make a living in the pleasure industry, you are exposed to other things that are, at least initially, pleasurable.

There may be huge amount of cash in that storage unit

I doubt it. I had chatted very briefly with him about tax stuff and he seemed to know about it. There's really no need to do that kind of thing these days unless you are being deliberately stupid.

Also if there were cash in it I don't believe he has no one in his life he could get to get it out. Well maybe he doesn't but I'm thinking he has some regulars he trusts or even an attorney.

It's not really that hard to figure out, you make a living in the pleasure industry, you are exposed to other things that are, at least initially, pleasurable.

There may be huge amount of cash in that storage unit

I doubt it. I had chatted very briefly with him about tax stuff and he seemed to know about it. There's really no need to do that kind of thing these days unless you are being deliberately stupid.

Also if there were cash in it I don't believe he has no one in his life he could get to get it out. Well maybe he doesn't but I'm thinking he has some regulars he trusts or even an attorney.

His page on twitter has been updated daily since May 2 so either a friend of his has been updating it or he is not in jail.

The updates look a bit different from his usual posts and most are reposts. There are probably ways to automate updating your twitter feed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. With all due respect, whatever opinion we may have of Derek, do you think maybe we should give him a modicum of privacy? Yes, this link takes you to a public record. And yes, Derek is somewhat of a public figure. But IMHO just because Derek fucks guys for a living doesn’t mean we should be delving into and publicizing his court records that involve his ex-wife and his young daughter. I mean, wtf! How about we all just wish him well and get on with our lives. That’s all I have. Thank you.

Hey guys. With all due respect, whatever opinion we may have of Derek, do you think maybe we should give him a modicum of privacy? Yes, this link takes you to a public record. And yes, Derek is somewhat of a public figure. But IMHO just because Derek fucks guys for a living doesn’t mean we should be delving into and publicizing his court records that involve his ex-wife and his young daughter. I mean, wtf! How about we all just wish him well and get on with our lives. That’s all I have. Thank you.

This. Times Infinity.

This topic is 2180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.