Can this be considered as "Quote of the Year" ?

Funseeker 22
This topic is 6756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>>"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal

>>hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands

>>after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

>

>And for the dancer's sake, please wash your fingers beforehand

>as well. :)

LOL There's a dancer at Campus in Montreal that squits some antibacterial lotion on your hands before he gives you a lapdance.

>I carry anti-bacterial wipes with me into the clubs as well

>as a small plastic flask of hydrogen peroxide to gargle with

>after certain frisky romps in the backrooms!

>Target has very nice individually packaged towelettes that are

>perfect for this!

I am beyond amazed. You are just prepared for everything BG. I wanna be in your quake shelter when the big one hits California. :0)

:+

RE: Quote of the year...

Funseeker, Thanks so much for this unusual nomination... and thanks to Tazmanian for using it as his tag line. It's very touching.

Buried deep in the Strip Club Forum, under a thread entitled "Buffboyzz Aftermath Party", you can find the entire passage. To save time, and as a public service announcement, I'll reprint my entire message.

Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancer's butt. Coming over to someone, shaking their hand, or putting it on their shoulder after participating in this activity is really rude and quite the turn-off. I hope the person who did this to me gets the hint and, Lucky, I don't mean someone putting their finger up my butt.

RE: Finger etiquette

"Are there wipes to use after passing gas as well?"

Yes. They're called Gas Wipes, and come packaged with a little spritz of air freshener. For formal dinner occasions, I like to keep a tasteful pile next to each guest's finger bowl.

You don't want to use them too close to the candles, though.

RE: Second lickings

Most of the strip clubs/parties I attend have back rooms for private lap dances. Throughout the night, the dancers usually enter the back room with several clients. Many times I'm not the first to chow down and rarely do I see any dancer clean his dick/butt after a client has feasted on him. Not wanting to pick up any germs from the previous sucker, I usually bring along my Pampers baby wipes travel pack for that baby fresh clean. After wipping down the dancer's private areas, it smells great, but it has an antiseptic taste. Anyone use another product that doesn't have that kickback flavor? Are the liquid squirts any better?

Quote of the Year

Hi all,

After my icky experience last night at Aftermath I certainly nominate this for M4M Quote of the Year!

Someone came over to chit chat and put their hand on my shoulder. Little did I know that this person apparently had just "fingered" one of the dancers and was using my shirt as a wiping rag. Ewwwwwwwww!! I couldn't wait to disinfect that shirt after I got home.

It appears that the HINT still hasn't gotten across!!! I'm adding the quote to my signature in CAPS!! Does anybody know how to change the font size??

enjoy

Rendie

"NOT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE TOLD THIS, BUT ON A PERSONAL HYGIENE NOTE, IT'S REALLY A GOOD IDEA TO WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER PUTTING YOUR FINGERS UP A DANCERS' BUTT"

COOPER 2005

RE: Quote of the Year

I was again at the party and still havent been able to finger the fingerer! Iam glad its not someone who put there hand on my shoulder.

I think iam going to bring a finger detective must be at the next party !

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2005

Guest zipperzone

RE: Second lickings

>I usually bring

>along my Pampers baby wipes travel pack for that baby fresh

>clean. After wipping down the dancer's private areas, it

>smells great, but it has an antiseptic taste.

Wouldn't that kind of "smart" for the dancer, similar to what rubbing alcohol does?

Archived