Favorite Provider(s) from 2017

freecahill1965
This topic is 2190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEFINITELY -- MIKE GAITE

There is only one who I rate as the best provider in 2017 and that is Tristan Baldwin who is first rate both in and out of bed. Look forward to seeing him soon in 2018.

My 2017 favorites are Eric Hassan (New York) ...

My three-way tie for 2017.

I need to hire them all again to decide my 2018 winner. And what a year 2018 is so far—two down and one to go! :D

Hands down - Kyle Parker - regular visitor to DC & NYC. One of the most handsome bodybuilders (heck, men period) I've had the good fortune to get to know. BF experience par excellence, incredibly strong, and keeps his beautifully balanced physique in top shape year-round (quite a feat in itself). (a search here will yield some pics & reviews from the past several years)

Hands down - Kyle Parker - regular visitor to DC & NYC. One of the most handsome bodybuilders (heck, men period) I've had the good fortune to get to know. BF experience par excellence, incredibly strong, and keeps his beautifully balanced physique in top shape year-round (quite a feat in itself). (a search here will yield some pics & reviews from the past several years)

No link? You caught my interest.

• 2 weeks later...