Favorite Provider(s) from 2017

freecahill1965
This topic is 2192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just met back up with Ryan last week here in Vegas. Guys... I can't begin to tell you what an awesome guy this is! Take the phenomenal body out of the equation. He is kind, respectful and remembers our encounters even when we don't see each other for months. It's very free flowing with us. He told me he would be in town for his bday. I saw his ad up but knew he would be busy so not to bother him I didn't contact him. I knew when he was free with time he would contact me. He always does. Sure enough he did. I was having a bit of a problem with a pet of mine and Ryan totally understood I couldn't make a firm commitment. I did get back to him and he asked for an hour to get back to me to switch things around with his schedule. That he really wanted to see me. And we did! Probably best time I've had with Ryan!!!! Other friends of Ryan get good reviews and some bad ones. Reese, TJ etc. Ryan's reviews are ALL stellar. This man is just the best. The gold standard. Ryan...if you are reading this, hats off to you!!! Can't wait to see you again soon bud!

"My guys" know exactly who they are and need no introduction on this thread.

There is no way I could even think 1 over another - THEY are gorgeous, sexy, sweet, attentive, generous, and especially caring. Oh, and did I say SEXY?

Damn! Now I'm hard just thinking of them!

And most are travelers so I content myself to when they cum thru town.