Kissing with Masseur

cvalen373
This topic is 2320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has happened a couple of times for me but only when there was a real passionate physical connection. As I reflect back, when this happened the first time with a masseur it was super-hot. The second time was also hot, but I felt like I was then getting too close/intimate with the masseur and I didn't go back.

I had an appointment with a masseur where it went well beyond massage. I can't remember at what point exactly this happened, but he leaned in & kissed me, then pulled back and said, sort of embarrassed, "Oh my god I kissed you!" I had the feeling he thought he'd crossed some line, but I leaned back in & kissed him again. All went well from there. He's one of the guys who I wish had not retired.

I have a regular masseur with whom I spend an inordinate amount of the appointment kissing. We just fell into it on our first session and I guess we both enjoyed each other so much that we continue each time we meet. The massage is very good, the extras very intense and the kissing is icing on the cake! He tells me that I am the only massage client he does this with. (If that is not true I would rather not know! lol)

I have two masseurs I’ve seen here in NY who’ve kissed me. The first was on our first session, and it was intense and passionate. The second happened on my second visit: the first time was a wonderful massage with a HE, but on my return visit, I was pleasantly surprised to include very sexy kissing, which definitely added to the second experience! LOL

I've kissed a few. There's one therapist I've seen and we kissed once in 2.5 years of working together. he has a partner and that leads to him having boundaries. I think the lack of kissing, but the fact that we are face-to-face and can feel each other breathing during second half of our massage makes it hotter.

Although getting someone to kiss is very hot too. I like when they are nervous that you will reject them. That’s mean but hot. I know kissing is more intimate for some people, but a bj is pretty intimate if you ask me. Now I’m trying to think of what I think crosses the emotional/“professional” line. Hmmmm

He tells me that I am the only massage client he does this with. (If that is not true I would rather not know! lol)
Yeh, sometimes a real let down when I read or get a PM about something that felt so special occurring with others. But then again it’s a real credit to a masseur that can offer a fulfilling experience non-exclusively.

Not too many masseurs kiss but I’ve always enjoyed those that do kiss. They usually make the move first, even with mutual touching. When they start brushing against my arms and hands is like a signal to me that he’s ready to play. Some even keep bumping their bulge against my head LOL. But kissing usually happens naturally as others have mentioned. When he get his head as close as possible to mine then I can feel his breath almost on top of mine or my neck and face then it’s clear he might want to. One even nibbled on my ear. I kiss him on his cheek first and he usually moves in closer for a make out session LOL. It’s an added bonus. Most don’t do it as I mentioned but it’s a nice surprise when it does. I’ve had masseurs though who are willing to kiss but they’re sort of not my type so it’s a no go for me. I do hire masseurs from time to time that are not my type when I’m looking for a really awesome therapeutic massage based on his reviews. Otherwise, the guy better be my type for sensual ones or it will be hard to get motivated.

I have two masseurs I’ve seen here in NY who’ve kissed me. The first was on our first session, and it was intense and passionate. The second happened on my second visit: the first time was a wonderful massage with a HE, but on my return visit, I was pleasantly surprised to include very sexy kissing, which definitely added to the second experience! LOL

Can you share their identities with the rest of us? Or do you want to keep them for yourself ;)