Two interesting new ads in Chicago

adventurous old guy
This topic is 2353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't understand "...born dead as a result of being a fetus in y mother when she was turned." Is turned a new euphemism?

I think I've heard "turned" used in reference to the dead turning into zombies in The Walking Dead, but wouldn't swear to it. They don't actually use the term "zombie", for that matter.

It’s all about finding a niche. I’ve always suspected that the necrophiliac market was underserved.

"I had a friend, a real individualist. He called himself Hen3ry ... the "3" was silent, you see ...

"He wrote one book about a childhood necrophiliac, who fulfilled his life's ambition by becoming County Coroner.

"His final words were comforting:

" Life's like a sewer .. what you get out of it depends on what you put into it."

Don't understand "...born dead as a result of being a fetus in y mother when she was turned." Is turned a new euphemism?

He means when his mother was turned into a zombie. He’s saying he is similar to Blade in Marvel Comics. He’s the zombie equivalent of a dhampir.

Gman

I think I've heard "turned" used in reference to the dead turning into zombies in The Walking Dead, but wouldn't swear to it. They don't actually use the term "zombie", for that matter.

Reference to The Walking Dead, AMC....possibly
Thanks, all, for the enlightenment. I actually saw and enjoyed "Night of the Walking Dead" but didn't retain that piece of information.

Thanks, all, for the enlightenment. I actually saw and enjoyed "Night of the Walking Dead" but didn't retain that piece of information.

I think ‘being turned’ is a common expression in the vampire media and in those mythological stories of completely straight guys becoming gay.

Gman

I think ‘being turned’ is a common expression in the vampire media and in those mythological stories of completely straight guys becoming gay.

Gman

Current culture would turn to TWD where if you get killed/die you will “turn”, until your brain pan gets pierced ;)

Current culture would turn to TWD where if you get killed/die you will “turn”, until your brain pan gets pierced ;)

It took me a minute to understand this post because I almost never watch TV (I’m not being overly superior about this. I love to watch TV. For a plethora of reasons, I don’t anymore.). But for those like myself who may not be up on all the latest lingo, TWD stands for the TV show The Walking Dead.

Gman

It took me a minute to understand this post because I almost never watch TV (I’m not being overly superior about this. I love to watch TV. For a plethora of reasons, I don’t anymore.). But for those like myself who may not be up on all the latest lingo, TWD stands for the TV show The Walking Dead.

Gman

I did that on purpose ;) just for fun