Antonini Los Angeles

RubMyThighs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My experience just a few days ago was much more positive. I thought this guy was in very good shape, and I liked the quality of the massage (as well as the creative HE) very much. A very sweet Spanish (via Venezuela) guy too. But note: he is traveling with his boyfriend, another masseur, and did not shed his shorts during the massage.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Catching up on my reviews. I have a mixed review

Nice personable man from venezuela. His english is passable

His ad says he is 33, but he’s probably closer to 43 as shown by checking his phone number on reverse phone lookup. While 10 years age difference doesn’t matter to me, it might to others.

Handsome face like in his ad pics.

Decent massage with plenty of sensual touches throughout. But nothing that wows

He shed his undies for the finale HE which was very nice.

The negative is his body. Its not hard and defined as the pics imply. Its out of shape and flabby.

I haven’t returned and won’t.

Catching up on my reviews. I have a mixed review

Nice personable man from venezuela. His english is passable

His ad says he is 33, but he’s probably closer to 43 as shown by checking his phone number on reverse phone lookup. While 10 years age difference doesn’t matter to me, it might to others.

Handsome face like in his ad pics.

Decent massage with plenty of sensual touches throughout. But nothing that wows

He shed his undies for the finale HE which was very nice.

The negative is his body. Its not hard and defined as the pics imply. Its out of shape and flabby.

I haven’t returned and won’t.

That's too bad. Thanks for the update though.

• 8 months later...
On 10/16/2020 at 5:13 PM, Pittlookalike said:

Age shaving matters to me, and should to others. If they start out lying about their age, what other 'little fibs' are they going to tell you.

Edited by glutes

4 hours ago, glutes said:

Age shaving matters to me, and should to others. If they start out lying about their age, what other 'little fibs' are they going to tell you.

I agree with you. Ad ad that says a guy is 35 when he is actually 36 can be chalked up to laziness or a system glitch. Shaving ten years off one's age is not OK. They really ought to ADD five years. They'd always look great for "their age."

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, sbguy said:

I was about to hire him until I read all the feedback.  Thank you everyone!  :) 

The way I 'thank everyone' is by donating  to this  message board, to keep it up and running.

Send a fraction of. the money you saved by not hiring  fraudsters over the year, it helps Radio Rob & Gang.

My annual  contribution is coming at years end!

Edited by glutes