Back Rooms, Dark Rooms, Play Rooms

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 2345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Toronto and stumble into The Black Eagle. This is not my typical bar but it was busy and I was cold. I notice a lot of guys that were going upstairs so my curiosity forced me to follow. I’m glad I did because it led me to their Play area, which had guys of all ages, shapes, colors, some great looking and some not. All were very respectable of each other. I truly had a great time, not that I participated in risky behavior, which I was impressed that condoms were being used. The guys there didn’t mind people observing and touching.

My question is I know there are men on here from all over the US and World, where else are there clubs/Bars that have good Back, Dark and Play Rooms?

Good question Atlantaguy.

Years ago I was in the Aigle Noir (Black Eagle) over in Montreal a couple of times (are they related at all by ownership?) but didn't notice any back room or dark room activity there. That was probably due to what I recall of it's layout at that time.

If this thread inquiry gets any responses, I think that it would be helpful if guys who are in the know would also address their knowledge and understanding of local codes or social norms that might govern back room/dark room areas & the behavior allowed in them. The point being that what is cool in one city might bring cause for a raid or an arrest in another city. Vice squads/units operate far and wide & we need to be mindful of the risks they bring to the scene.

The infamous raid on The Eagle in Atlanta in 2009 comes to mind.

http://atlantaeagleraid.com/