Twisted Fantasies in Baltimore

Keenan
This topic is 2217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Twisted Fantasies opens in Baltimore next Saturday at 9pm. Location is 5801 Pulaski Highway. Come around the back where you will see an separate entrance to the club. Dancers will be fully nude. $20 cover includes all you can drink beer and rail. $5 lapdancess. Hope to see you there.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting this @Keenan ....

had to look up "rail".....I guess it's equivalent to a "well drink", a drink using the standard liquor brands as opposed to more expensive ones.....is "rail" an Eastern US expression or what??!!....just wondering about that term's origin besides meaning that they are drinks "on the rail" close to a bartender??.....

I'm bringing the fully-nude-clubs thread back up here in the subforum.....if this new place meets the criteria (regular full nudity in the main area of the venue/club...nudity every night or, at least, once a week.....must be in the US), I'll update the master list that's buried in that thread......

see post #29 here:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/master-list-of-gay-male-strip-clubs-with-nudity-in-the-united-states.122828/

Edited by azdr0710

thanks for posting this @Keenan ....

had to look up "rail".....I guess it's equivalent to a "well drink", a drink using the standard liquor brands as opposed to more expensive ones.....is "rail" an Eastern US expression or what??!!....just wondering about that term's origin besides meaning that they are drinks "on the rail" close to a bartender??.....

I'm bringing the fully-nude-clubs thread back up here in the subforum.....if this new place meets the criteria (regular full nudity in the main area of the venue/club...nudity every night or, at least, once a week.....must be in the US), I'll update the master list that's buried in that thread......

see post #29 here:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/master-list-of-gay-male-strip-clubs-with-nudity-in-the-united-states.122828/

Yes, this club is fully nude. Only on Saturday evenings but nonetheless the dancers will be dancing fully nude. Typically it will be a two song set where the dancer must be nude by the second song. By the way I am one of the dancers.

Keenan

Due to some staffing issues with the upcoming holidays the opening has been pushed back from this Saturday to December 30th. The deal for the first evening will be $20 all you can drink beer and rail (bottom shelf) drinks. All the come on the first night will also receive a voucher for free entry for a future week.

Keenan

• 4 weeks later...
I went only to find a locked door.

When did you go? Management at the Gold Club where the event is being hosted pushed back the opening date to January 20th since they couldn't get enough advertising ahead of time. Looking back at the thread I forgot to update that piece of information afterwards.

Keenan

So are they advertising? If so, where? I’d like to go but I’m not wasting my evening driving there to find a locked door. Other than the mention here, I can’t find any other information. Will it really happen on the 20th?

Yes. It's happening. January 20th 9pm the doors will open. Admission is free. 28rkbhttp://i67.tinypic.com/ddlwd0.jpg%5B

Edited by Keenan

Doors open 9pm. Entrance is on the back side of the building, it will be marked so you know where to enter. We have a mix of guys dancing, all different body types weather you like more bearish or muscle or twink we will have it all. The idea is for everyone to come in, feel comfortable and have a good time.

Keenan

We held the grand opening of Twisted Fantasies last night. Thanks to anyone that came out to support. If you did please leave some feedback here. It would be great to hear your thoughts. We are opening again next Saturday at 9pm and on a weekly basis.

Keenan

A first report on Twisted Fantasies: lots of free parking; a well laid out facility with ample armchair and bar stool seating around the stage; a $20 cover charge, but with free “all you can drink” beer and rail liquor (at least on this grand opening night); no bar munchies; one show beginning at around 11:15; six dancers ranging from muscular to smooth to stocky; only one totally nude dancer (Nico, whose imposing member stood fully at attention); some mingling of dancers and patrons.

Scott, the impresario who has put this event together, plans to hold it every Saturday, adding a drag show once a month. He intends to increase advertising, including in the Washington metropolitan area. His initiative is worth supporting.

For those who live in D.C., the venue is one hour and 40 miles away by car from the U. S. Capitol. Maybe some of the congressman and staffers will want to take a break from their hard work....... lol