Twisted Fantasies in Baltimore

Keenan
This topic is 2218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
had to look up "rail".....I guess it's equivalent to a "well drink", a drink using the standard liquor brands as opposed to more expensive ones.....is "rail" an Eastern US expression or what??!!....just wondering about that term's origin besides meaning that they are drinks "on the rail" close to a bartender??.....

I've heard both all my life in the East...

For the curious..

wikipedia.org: Well drink

A well drink or rail drink is an alcoholic beverage served using the lower-cost liquors stored within easy reach of the bartender in the counter 'speed rail' or well… The terms "well drink" and "rail drink" come from the name for a bartender's workspace, known as either the well or the rail.

What are the rules about customer/performer contact in Charm City?

This same spot was a male strip club for a year or two. It's the backroom of the big Gold Club for Men straight strip club. It had some very good looking but too straight strippers from Annapolis.

Curious what very good looking but too straight from Annapolis means --- hoping it means some hot Navy cadets from Annapolis, at least that would be my fantasy -

Did anyone make it there last night - April 7 th?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if a once a month event would ever take off . Sadly, sounds like it is DOA...

If y'all are hoping to make it work then I hope the thought of the once a month drag show doesn't move forward. You need to focus on the 1 thing and do the 1 thing really well. If you want to have male dancers go for it. I'd have zero interest in seeing a drag show at a strip club and if I went there to see the boys and there were drag queens i'd be pissed an never go back. They are 2 totally different things and although people may enjoy both, and both could be fun, they simply can't be traded out. They are different experiences. If your goal is to attract a gay audience.. then no girls. none. nope. nadda. zilch. As mentioned above (but not about this even specifically) the last thing i want as a gay man is to be sitting there with my dollar bills waiting for a guy to stop talking to some chick cause yaknow he can do that anywhere in this hetro-centric world but I just drove an hour to be ignored.. bye. lol.

And to be kinda a dick... that promo poster didn't really tell me anything. Is it a club? Is it a strip club cause i don't see anything about strippers on there? whats with drag? I don't think I'd have the attention span to figure it out. Be specific. say whats happening for that night.

I tried googling "Twisted Fantasies Baltimore" and the only thing that came up was this thread and a female strip club called Fantasies. In this interwebs age there needs to be FB, Insta, Twitter, an e-presence in order to survive and know that its gonna take some time to get in the groove. If y'all keep changing things cause the 1st events aren't to a packed house where people are raining 20's then your just lowering the coffin into the ground.