Theodoros

kaboom35

7 hours ago, Chipnyc said:

I have made very few comments on this forum so I may lack credibility. But, I saw this thread and had to comment. I met Theodoros in Miami and it was one of my worst experiences with a provider ever. First, he provided incomplete directions to the condo where he was located (causing around 30 minutes of back and forth texting trying to find the right place). It was all downhill from there. His pics seemed outdated but it was his unfriendly demeanor and obvious desire to have everything over in 20 minutes which were the biggest turn-offs. He just kept barking orders (in not in a fun way!). Strange things like “don’t get any saliva on my d*ck during oral sex.” ??? His kissing was perfunctory at best. He was thick I guess but not completely hard. I just never like any sort of drama so I just paid the full amount but I really couldn’t wait to leave myself. I wouldn’t recommend at all.  Now, I have to be more balanced and review more of those who have provided such positive experiences.

Uh...how does that work? Only suck dick when you have a severe case of dry-mouth? 😆

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I booked him like a year and half ago in Miami. I had a good time - responses were prompt, directions were good (I am local so I know the building well). He even called to discuss the services I wanted and communicated well throughout the visit. He’s hot, very hairy all over, huge. Was very hard for me. Only problem was the bed was too high and he’s not very tall so the face f-ing was not possible. I honestly would hire again. 

Edited by Tim_1980
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly, huge and thick but not impressive. He has such a bad attitude and makes you uncomfortable. It’s always a 50/50 and you never know which one you’ll get so give it the benefit of the doubt and you might get the nicer version of him on occasions. I had a session with him but would probably not repeat. RM allows users to delete their negative comments so it might not be the best overall comprehensive review. Good luck babes