Any Sean Cody models presently available/seen in the past year?

parumph
This topic is 2169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not saying the seancody models are ugly, just that they are average fit guys. Every college boy at my gym could be dropped in that front page marylander posted the link for, and the only ones who would stand out were the ones who looked BETTER than all of these guys.

I'm not saying the seancody models are ugly, just that they are average fit guys. Every college boy at my gym could be dropped in that front page marylander posted the link for, and the only ones who would stand out were the ones who looked BETTER than all of these guys.

Sniper, Marylander is having some difficulties. He cannot help himself. But, I totally agree with you. I don't even know, if there is good-looking as most of the guys at my gym!

you see @Arbimuscle that's a more appropriate way to say something without making a fool.

Sniper, Marylander is having some difficulties. He cannot help himself. But, I totally agree with you. I don't even know, if there is good-looking as most of the guys at my gym!

your the one who called them pig vomit... maybe you were on Ambien like Rosseanne or you don't know how to express yourself without sounding cranky.

I'd say that the newer Sean Cody models are consistent in quality with the majority of Sean Cody models over time -- attractive, certainly, but nothing exceptional. I think the issue is that it's been quite a while since they added someone to their roster that has the extreme good looks of someone like Nixon (to give just one example where I was gobsmacked when I first saw him). Sean Cody used to add extremely good looking guys to their roster with some regularity, but it seems like it's been quite a while since anyone gave me a "Wow!" reaction upon first seeing him.

Wow if that is considered pigvomit by arbimuscle, than I guess I must be so ugly that there is no word to describe me :)

I was referring more specific orbital fissure bottles.

Wow if that is considered pigvomit by arbimuscle, than I guess I must be so ugly that there is no word to describe me :)

I was referring to some of the current corbinfisher models. Not so much, the seancody models. And as others have stated, it is quite obvious, that there is a decline in the quality of the models. As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!