Advice to Masseurs - if they want more regulars

This topic is 1848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Here are some of the guys I've tried that ended at 45/50 minutes (DON'T GET GYPPED!!!):

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/givemebody.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/clark_massage.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/hollywoodhealer.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bradfordwellnes.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/damienscott.shtml

None of the five made the 45/50 minutes worth what I paid for either! If you're going to do everything I need/want you to do in 45/50 minutes and I'm not satisfied by technecality/sensuality you're not doing your job. You should at least have GREAT TECHNICALITY OR SENSUALITY for me to feel like I don't need the extra 15/10 minutes you gypped out of me.

I'm owed another 45/50 minutes massage by now from the aCUMulated 15/10 minutes I've been gypped out of. ;)

I have another guy who finished at 45 minutes but continued for another 15 minutes after he cleaned me up! That's 10 minutes of his own time! Seriously.

Let's know which masseurs aren't working for OUR time and money!

See a shrink - scheduled time is 3pm, I leave at 3:50 as he has another client at 4. Same with Massage. They have to clean up and get me out, go pee, get water whatever. It is not an hour. nor should it be. Ever tried to tell your shrink that you need ten more minutes? this is a mutually arranged service, value their time and your own no ?

Edited by allyouknow

See a shrink - scheduled time is 3pm, I leave at 3:50 as he has another client at 4. Same with Massage. They have to clean up and get me out, go pee, get water whatever. It is not an hour. nor should it be. Ever tried to tell your shrink that you need ten more minutes? this is a mutually arranged service, value their time and your own no ?

In essence I agree with this, except I feel the session should be advertised as 45 mins. I also work from home on hourly appointment basis and I make sure I give everyone a full hour, My going to pee or washing my hands doesnt come out of their time. often it means I will run 5-7 mins late as the day goes on, but I find my clients prefer that to a 45 min session. As long as its clear what is being advertised and for how long, there should be no issue.

I must be very lucky with my masseurs, as I have never had one who gave me less than the hour, often the reverse....however if it was 50 minutes and excellent I wouldn't be complaining either

Regarding the 50-55 minute massage, I agree you pay for an hour massage, you should receive that. Now in their defense, they may not know how easily one man may get off, so it’s understandable if they begin this part of a massage with 15 minutes to go. However when they get someone who releases quickly, they should at least offer a soothing finish by either head massage or something.

Discussed at length on here, negotiating or upselling once massage starts is a negative for everyone.

Only thing I’d add is when approaching a HE, don’t be so mechanical and fast. It has the opposite effect on me. If you tease or go slow, it drives me wild while fast and mechanical turns me off. Lastly, if you know how to tease and make it last, I’m way more likely to look you up for a repeat visit.

I recently booked 90 minutes with a hot Latin masseur. He climbed up on the table, offered his cock, balls and ass to my tongue and brought me to a HE. Well, that was 20 minutes "premature". Definitely not his fault that he's so scorching. Rather than whine, I suggested going for number 2. Just a suggestion to the board. Aga

-STOP trying to finish 5 or 10 mins early. At that point you been at it for 50-55 mins. Just finish the last few minutes. Ending 5 mins or 10 mins early REALLY pisses me (and I imagine most clients) off. I promise you... if you get into the habit of going 5 mins OVER... you'll attract a lot more "regular" clients.

-DO NOT TRY TO UPSELL. Had a masseur today shove his fat hard cock in my face (super hot) and say "it's $60 extra if you want to suck it." SO ANNOYING. Work out all that stuff before the massage starts via text or when I show up at your door. Nothing kills a mood quicker than stuff like that. It's rude. Tacky. And insulting.

-Once the HE is over don't hustle me outta there. There are some masseurs (Who I'm a regular of) who have learned that after the HE... to continue with the massage for another 5 or 10 mins. It makes things so much more enjoyable. And ensures I will be back.

Any other tips you all wanna add?

Going over a few minutes is value added and can insure the client returns. Its unlikely the next client is tapping his foot waiting at the door so add a couple extra minutes. One of the best lines in any masseur review is " he is not a clock watcher" .

-STOP trying to finish 5 or 10 mins early. At that point you been at it for 50-55 mins. Just finish the last few minutes. Ending 5 mins or 10 mins early REALLY pisses me (and I imagine most clients) off. I promise you... if you get into the habit of going 5 mins OVER... you'll attract a lot more "regular" clients.

-DO NOT TRY TO UPSELL. Had a masseur today shove his fat hard cock in my face (super hot) and say "it's $60 extra if you want to suck it." SO ANNOYING. Work out all that stuff before the massage starts via text or when I show up at your door. Nothing kills a mood quicker than stuff like that. It's rude. Tacky. And insulting.

-Once the HE is over don't hustle me outta there. There are some masseurs (Who I'm a regular of) who have learned that after the HE... to continue with the massage for another 5 or 10 mins. It makes things so much more enjoyable. And ensures I will be back.

One regular Masseur always started w/ on my back. that meant my HE was midway through the massage before I turned over. Near the end, I would blow him as he worked near my head - one he came, he still madsaged me some to wind down and end the session.

I recently booked 90 minutes with a hot Latin masseur. He climbed up on the table, offered his cock, balls and ass to my tongue and brought me to a HE. Well, that was 20 minutes "premature". Definitely not his fault that he's so scorching. Rather than whine, I suggested going for number 2. Just a suggestion to the board. Aga

How about telling the rest of us who he is?

Rant:

I agree that masseurs need time between clients because it is hard work giving a good deep tissue massage. It is a true workout if the Massage is thorough and you put your body into it. Not easy. But having said that the ad should be clear about the deal. I just don’t want to be charged for time I didn’t get as advertised.

My experience is that the more professional the masseur the more likely it is they give the full time and build in their relief or recovery/rest time into their appointment scheduling. Those who are in it for quick money... well you can tell in more ways than not getting the full time. Im done with guys who have no real skills but who trade on their perceived hotness. I mean I like a hot sexy guy just as lots of people do, but it’s not worth the money if you don’t get anything of substance from it.

I’ve known of doctors that scheduled people four deep and kept people waiting just so they can run ppl through the mill and make tons more money. Nope.

End of rant.

I want the time that I booked for and PAID for!!!!

I make the effort to be on time - and expect to leave either on time or after time.

I rarely need to shower -

1. because I shower before the appointment

2. I prefer to keep the oil on my skin for the maximum benefit.

I can cum pretty fast sometimes - so its really annoying when the HE happens and they do not know what to do with the rest of the time.

I booked a 90 mins session with a new guy, and that happened - so we finished up - but he only processed my credit card for the hour - which I noticed the next day. I have been back many times - and he knows not to use lube on that part.

If the HE happens and there is still 10 mins or more- a facial massage or a relaxing shoulder massage is the way to go.

I had a hot man and he said he did not know what else to do after the HE - he offered to refund the difference between the 90 mins and the 60 mins but I said no its ok.

Never been back.

Its the journey not the destination for me.

If I had a fantasic massage sensual - and no HE I would still be happy.

Maybe the key is to communicate.

BUT if you give me the time I pay for regardless of the HE or when the HE happens I will return many times.

Cheat me on time or finish after an early HE - and it will be a one time appointment.

Hope this helps those budding masseurs out there who want to turn their average business into a fully booked with a waiting list business

• 4 weeks later...
Here are some of the guys I've tried that ended at 45/50 minutes (DON'T GET GYPPED!!!):

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/givemebody.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/clark_massage.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/hollywoodhealer.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bradfordwellnes.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/damienscott.shtml

None of the five made the 45/50 minutes worth what I paid for either! If you're going to do everything I need/want you to do in 45/50 minutes and I'm not satisfied by technecality/sensuality you're not doing your job. You should at least have GREAT TECHNICALITY OR SENSUALITY for me to feel like I don't need the extra 15/10 minutes you gypped out of me.

I'm owed another 45/50 minutes massage by now from the aCUMulated 15/10 minutes I've been gypped out of. ;)

I have another guy who finished at 45 minutes but continued for another 15 minutes after he cleaned me up! That's 10 minutes of his own time! Seriously.

Let's know which masseurs aren't working for OUR time and money!

Can someone block this post? 'Gypped' is a racial slur and this guy is clearly angry and indecent. No place for non-constructive comments on this forum, if you ask me. Bdrake, I'd advise you to kindly 'take a chill pill'... massage is meant to be fun.

I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment. However regarding continuing the massage after HE can be extremely subjective. Some clients like to jump up and get off the table once they get their rocks off and others want to bask in the afterglow and be massaged, caressed, hugged... I believe it's up to the Masseur however, to read the client's body language. Perhaps if unsure, a gentle whisper inquiring if "would you like me to rub you down a little longer", or "Is there anything else I can do for you"?

Finishing off with face, head, feet massage, gentle stretching and if there is some chemistry, showering together, are all great endings

Edited by IntuitiveTactile

Can someone block this post? 'Gypped' is a racial slur and this guy is clearly angry and indecent. No place for non-constructive comments on this forum, if you ask me. Bdrake, I'd advise you to kindly 'take a chill pill'... massage is meant to be fun.

Giving @Bdrake (and myself!) the benefit of doubt, I researched your claim. Indeed “gyp” is one of the most widely used words that is unknown to be offensive. This article is quite enlightening: https://amp.businessinsider.com/offensive-phrases-that-people-still-use-2013-11

So thanks for pointing it out @JAYM. But other than that piece of education, I did not find the comments from @Bdrake to be out of line.

Or... you hire a massage therapist, who 10 mins into that massage you really needed... starts to engage in sexual activity. You wanted a massage, not a date. I asked for a TheRapist.. not a Rapist.- haha

Rant Over.

Edited by samK