Steam Room Stories

Avalon
This topic is 2280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd say that 80% of my sexual experiences have happened in a steam room. I'm not sure if that's hot or sad :eek:

Steam rooms are generally hot places. :)

I have an old friend who loved having sex in a steam room. It was his turn-on thing. Between bath houses and gyms, he had been doing it for 3 decades. It was definitely 80% of his sex life, if not more. Eventually, he began having blood pressure problems and could no longer achieve erections, especially in the steam room. After numerous tests, it was determined that his heart had enlarged. Doctors think the enlargement could have been exacerbated by continual over-exposure to steam rooms. He has since had heart surgery, and can't live a healthy life without taking quite a few pills a day. His sex life is pretty much over. He just turned 56.

I've always preferred a dry sauna, by I can't take high heat for too long. My skin gets a rash if I'm in the sun too long.

I have an old friend who loved having sex in a steam room. It was his turn-on thing. Between bath houses and gyms, he had been doing it for 3 decades. It was definitely 80% of his sex life, if not more. Eventually, he began having blood pressure problems and could no longer achieve erections, especially in the steam room. After numerous tests, it was determined that his heart had enlarged. Doctors think the enlargement could have been exacerbated by continual over-exposure to steam rooms. He has since had heart surgery, and can't live a healthy life without taking quite a few pills a day. His sex life is pretty much over. He just turned 56.

I've always preferred a dry sauna, by I can't take high heat for too long. My skin gets a rash if I'm in the sun too long.

Good to know. My family has a history of high blood pressure, mainly due to a very salty diet. So I'm pretty obsessed with my health and workouts. At 44, my heart is probably still in good shape. But I'm less active in the steam room these days, maybe once a week. In my 20s and 30s, I spent hours in there.

I've always thought the temperature in most steam rooms is set way too high to the point the heat is burning your skin. There hasn't been a steam room I've been in that seems to get the balance right. Must be hard to regulate.

• 3 months later...

Scary!