Czech boy in Miami

liubit
This topic is 2070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my most cherished Prague regulars is visiting Miami for some weeks. His handle is Malecai on Rentmen, Malecai1 on Planet Romeo. Tall, blond, blue eyes, fabulous smooth body, he is an amazing kisser, a sensuous lover, as well as a marvelous power bottom. Excellent English. I highly recommend him.

Thank you... Recommended for BFE? I wish he had posted more face pics.

There's something very special about the Czechs. They are a beautiful race. Maybe because they are at the crossroads of Europe. They've absorbed many peoples.

Uhm... you do know being Czech is not considered a description of race... ethnicity or nationality maybe, but not race. :p

I prefer Romanians. They are a beautiful people. There are beautiful people everywhere to be honest. Maybe I'm just a slut. :)

Uhm... you do know being Czech is not considered a description of race... ethnicity or nationality maybe, but not race. :p

I prefer Romanians. They are a beautiful people. There are beautiful people everywhere to be honest. Maybe I'm just a slut. :)

Thanks! Rather than "race" I should have said "people". I've been watching alot of Belami lately.

Had spent an hour with this handsome hot boy when I was in Prague two months back or so - very friendly and speaks very good English. I am unsure how long he is visiting here for, but he is definitely worth spending time with. I hope I can meet him here soon again.

I just spent the afternoon with Malecai and.... wow. He really should have some professional photos made because he is freaking gorgeous-definitely BelAmi material.

A review is in progress but he is a great kisser, wonderful cuddler and a really sweet guy.

Thank You @liubit !

Keith....Hope you tried to talk him into visiting ATL!!!!

• 1 month later...