Guess the city game

Tarte Gogo

• 1 month later...

thanks to @whipped guy for having posted these last few in his now-legendary "my pics of the day" thread......

here's an easy one.......(if the business name doesn't tell ya, the outfits should!!)

main-qimg-84e7c8bb9727a6891ee966e9f6a851fe

Lots of places called "City Lights," but that looks like a SF getup, if that's what you mean.

Lots of places called "City Lights," but that looks like a SF getup, if that's what you mean.

thanks.....I have no idea if this is the customer parking sign for the famous City Lights bookstore in SF, but was only assuming because, well......you know.........;)

their website only suggests parking at street meters or in nearby garages...... :rolleyes:

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

nope! 

Take a look at the church and the communications tower behind them on top of those mountains.

no, look at the flag and 2 unusually shaped skyscrapers! 

hmm, maybe Prague?

lol, I'm a terrible cheater for the second one, I was looking at the website with flags of the world and couldn't even find that flag and no idea what the unusually shaped skyscrapers are - they look pretty normal. 

20 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

I have no idea, either!....is it Chicago?

well just looked up flags with blue stripes and red stars and Chicago showed up, maybe it is, I was just expecting to make out Sears tower, but maybe I need to change my glass prescription